Nashville International (BNA) Airport Parking
Save both time and money on airport parking at Nashville International Airport (airport code BNA).
When you book Nashville airport parking in advance, you can take advantage of a quick, easy to use system and save yourself not only time and money but also some stress. All you do is pay for one parking day at Nashville International Airport online, show up at the scheduled time and park your car in your reserved spot. No more hunting the parking lot for an available space during a busy travel season. After your car is parked, you just hop on the free shuttle that will run you to the airport. What is more, you will even get back to your car more quickly - return shuttles run from the terminal every three to five minutes.
Nashville airport parking locations include "Flight Park" and "Fly Away Valet," both valet-only parking lots with optional car care. Flight Park provides covered parking spots. Flight Park is located on the north end of Nashville International, while Fly Away Valet Parking sits to the south.
Start your trip without stress - reserve Nashville airport parking in advance!
Some information about Nashville International Airport:
- The airport code, BNA, comes from the old name of the air strip - Berry Field, NAshville.
- Nashville International Airport is a hub for Southwest Airlines
- The airport is located off of Interstate 40, east of the city center.
- There are more than a dozen places to dine and grab a snack at Nashville International. Distractions include a massage bar, nail salon and the Grand Ole Opry gift shop. Nashville International also offers rotating art exhibits on its corridor walls.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out the Tennessee Department of Transportation website here.
Alternative ways to get to Nashville International Airport:
- Taxi: Taxis cost about $22 from downtown Nashville. Allied Cab, Diamond Cab, Kennedy Cab, Nashville Cab, United Cab, Checker Cab, American Music City Cab and Yellow Cab service Nashville International.
- Rail: There is no rail service to the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: MTA Route 18 - Elm Hill Pike/Airport has service from Nashville and departs nine times each weekday and four times daily on Saturday and Sunday.
Park and sleep before you fly:
Are you planning a long drive to or from the airport, or an odd-hours flight? Then you might want to consider Nashville International Airport park and sleep hotels, where you can book a hotel room and airport parking together for one low price.
Why Reserve Airport Parking?
Reserve your spot at a Nashville airport parking lot before you get there and save money! First park and then fly from Nashville airport through parking companies that provide a range of parking options including self-park, valet, and indoor/covered. Airport parking in advance will provide you the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Reservations
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Low Rates
It's quick, safe, guaranteed. You pay for one day online, which will be deducted from your bill at the airport parking lot. No extra fees so it's a good time to reserve now and save money!
- More information about Nashville International Airport
- More Airports
- Nashville International park and sleep before you fly hotels
- Cheap Air Tickets
- Search Destination Hotels
- Search Destination Hostels
Airport parking at Nashville International