Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) Airport Parking
Save time and money on airport parking at Pittsburgh International Airport (airport code PIT).
We all know that travel can be stressful, but there are ways to make it less so. One of them is to reserve Pittsburgh airport parking in advance of your next flight so you do not have to hunt for parking or wait forever for the next airport bus. The online process makes it easy, too - you just pay for one day of parking at Pittsburgh International Airport, then on the day of your flight you drop your car off at the lot at the scheduled time and hop on the free shuttle that zips you straight to the airport. What could be simpler?
There are a couple of Pittsburgh airport parking lots. "Charlie Brown's Airport Parking" has valet parking options only. "PCA Covered Airport Parking" provides car care and self-park and valet options. PCA Outdoor Parking has valet parking only. The parking lots are north of the airport.
Begin your trip by relaxing in the airport lounge, not circling the airport parking lot - reserve Pittsburgh airport parking today!
Some information about Pittsburgh International Airport:
- The Pittsburgh airport is 17 miles west of the city center.
- Pittsburgh is a large hub for US Airways, Air Midwest, Colgan Air and Republic Airlines. Southwest Airlines does not have a hub in Pittsburgh, but it has a busy schedule to and from the airport.
- According to J.D. Power, Pittsburgh International is the best airport in the United States and second-best in the world based on wait times, retail outlets and customer satisfaction.
- Pittsburgh's airport was the first to offer free WiFi throughout the airport. In addition to plentiful 'fare prices' retail stores, there are two Xpress Spa locations.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out the WPXI website here.
Alternative ways to get to Pittsburgh International Airport:
- Taxi: Checker Cab and Yellow Cab Co. of Pittsburgh have contracts with the airport.
- Rail: There is no rail service to the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: The Port Authority's 28X Airport Flyer via West Busway and Route #6 on Beaver County Transit (BCTA) both stop at the airport.
Park and sleep before you fly:
Planning a long drive to or from the airport, or an odd-hours flight? Check out Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) park and sleep hotels, where you can book a hotel room and parking together for one low price.
Why Reserve Airport Parking?
Reserve your spot at a Pittsburgh airport parking lot before you get there and save money! First park and then fly from Pittsburgh airport through parking companies that provide a range of parking options including self-park, valet, and indoor/covered. Airport parking in advance will provide you the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Reservations
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Low Rates
It's quick, safe, guaranteed. You pay for one day online, which will be deducted from your bill at the airport parking lot. No extra fees so it's a good time to reserve now and save money!
- More information about Pittsburgh International Airport
- More Airports
- Search Pennsylvania Hotels
- Pittsburgh park and sleep before you fly hotels
- Cheap Air Tickets
- Search Destination Hotels
- Search Destination Hostels
Airport parking at Pittsburgh International Airport