Author: Adam Seper

South America Travel

Prompt #19: Have you ever been to South America? What stands out?

How: Respond to the prompt – through a blog post, picture, video, drawing, tweet, comment at the bottom of this article – however you want to express yourself. Then tweet and link your response @BootsnAll with the hashtag #indie30
Week 3 theme: Roam if you want to
Details: See below

There is one guiding question/prompt each day, followed by a series of questions, ideas, and comments meant to help you dig deeper. These aren’t meant to be answered directly, just to help (feel free to address any, all, or none of the guiding questions below).

Have you ever been to South America? What stands out?

  • If so, where?
  • What part do you like the best and what part was the hardest to get used to?
  • Is there anywhere you really want to visit but didn’t get a chance to?
  • If you haven’t been to South America, what part (city, country, landmark or historic site) do you want to see the most? Why?

Tools and inspiration: Each day we’ll add a few links having to do with that day’s topic. If you’re experiencing a creativity block, maybe these can give you a few ideas:

Week 3: Roam If You Want To

Each week will have a different theme, and this week we are focusing on destinations around the world. Everyone has their favorite regions, countries, and cities, and we want to hear what yours are this week!

How to participate

We’re inviting anyone from around the world who has a passion for long-term travel to participate in our month-long art project. You can respond to each day’s prompt however you see fit – through a blog post, a photograph, a video, a painting, a tweet, a Facebook or G+ comment, commenting below – it’s completely up to you! We’ll share our favorites each day on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +. At the end of each week we’ll round up our favorite responses and write a blog post linking to each. Each Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 EST during April we’ll meld #RTWChat with #indie30. We invite anyone interested to join us to chat about that week’s topic.

It’s never too late to start – find out the nitty gritty details here!

30 Days of Indie Travel project