Prompt #23: Tell us about the best road trip you’ve ever been on.
How: Respond to the prompt – through a blog post, picture, video, drawing, tweet, comment at the bottom of this article – however you want to express yourself. Then tweet and link your response @BootsnAll with the hashtag #indie30
Week 4 theme: Looking for adventure
Details: See below
There is one guiding question/prompt each day, followed by a series of questions, ideas, and comments meant to help you dig deeper. These aren’t meant to be answered directly, just to help (feel free to address any, all, or none of the guiding questions below).
Tell us about the best road trip you’ve ever been on.
- There’s nothing like a good road trip. What’s the most memorable road trip you’ve ever been on?
- Where was it?
- How long were you gone?
- Who did you go with?
- What made it so awesome?
- Bonus points: What is your dream road trip?
- If you had one month and an unlimited budget, where would you go and why?
- What kind of wheels would you have (dream big – you have an unlimited budget!)
Tools and inspiration: Each day we’ll add a few links having to do with that day’s topic. If you’re experiencing a creativity block, maybe these can give you a few ideas:
- Indie Travel in America: Road Trip Style
- 7 Great American Road Trips for a Long Weekend
- RV Road Trip Considerations
- 3 Australian Road Trips to Plan Your Trip Around
Week 4: Looking For Adventure
Each week will have a different theme, and this week is for random, fun questions that encourage you to get creative in answering.
We’re inviting anyone from around the world who has a passion for long-term travel to participate in our month-long art project. You can respond to each day’s prompt however you see fit – through a blog post, a photograph, a video, a painting, a tweet, a Facebook or G+ comment, commenting below – it’s completely up to you! We’ll share our favorites each day on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +. At the end of each week we’ll round up our favorite responses and write a blog post linking to each. Each Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 EST during April we’ll meld #RTWChat with #indie30. We invite anyone interested to join us to chat about that week’s topic.