Author: adam

Travel, Work, and Live Anywhere in the World


Today is the day where you can purchase the Paradise Pack, a world-class bundle of 15+ resources to help you work and earn money on your own terms, allowing you to travel more and create the lifestyle that you dream of.

The world is changing, and it’s changing fast. Nearly every day I come across someone new on social media who is ready for a drastic life change, and many times that change involves creating a work environment that they are passionate about and gives them the flexibility to work when and where they want.

There are LOTS of people and resources that claim to be able to make this life change happen. Some are legit. Some are not.

The Paradise Pack is one of those resources available, and it’s the most comprehensive and varied of its kind, and it’s developed by a friend that we know personally, trust, and would send our mothers to.


What is the Paradise Pack?



It’s a bundle of resources put together by our friend Travis Sherry, creator of the EPOP (Extra Pack of Peanuts) podcast.

Travis gathered some of the world’s top experts and entrepreneurs, people who are PROVEN success stories.

He organized this group to offer a package of 15+ resources and is bundling them at a massively discounted price – 90% off what you would purchase each for individually.

Sound too good to be true?

There is a catch, and that catch is the Paradise Pack is only available for 7 days. You can only purchase this special package of resources today through next Monday, June 5 at 11:59PM. After that, it’s gone forever.

Why would I want to purchase the Paradise Pack?



If you are someone that is passionate about making a life change and an energetic, self-motivated person who isn’t quite sure where to begin, the Paradise Pack is chock full of resources to get you started and make that change.

Why would I not want to purchase the Paradise Pack?


If you’re one of those people who is looking for an easy way out, or the next get rich quick scheme, then this isn’t for you. The resources to be successful and build a life you desire are all there, but it will still take a lot of work on your part to make it happen. If you’re just going to buy this but not read and take advantage of the expertise available, then this isn’t for you.

What can I expect to get out of it?



The experts in the Paradise Pack will show you EXACTLY how to travel cheaper, start a business you love, AND earn money from anywhere.

  • You don’t need to be rich
  • You don’t need to be a business guru.
  • You don’t even need to know where to start yet.

Whether you want to work from home and take just a few trips a year, travel long term, become a digital nomad, or move to another country, we’ve got you covered.

Here is what makes The Paradise Pack different than anything else you’ve ever come across:

15+ Expert Training Tools All In One Pack: This isn’t 15 resources all about travel blogging or the same topic. The great things about the Paradise Pack is its variety. You’ll receive an incredible mix of videos, guides, and audio training courses to help you break free from your job and see the world.

With this pack, you’ll get step-by-step instructions and become an expert at a variety of key skills, so you can travel as much as you want for the rest of your life. Simply put, there is nowhere else you can get this many high-quality courses in one affordable bundle.

Learn at your own pace: You will get access to the entire bundle at once, so go at your own pace, digest the resources that are most appealing to you, and get started now.

Help students in need



10% from each sale of The Paradise Pack will go to two amazing charities: Pencils of Promise to help build a school for kids in Guatemala and the Travel Access Project, which grants scholarships for students to educational gap year trips.

Last year proceeds from The Paradise Pack helped Pencils of Promise build an entire school in Guatemala, and this year the goal is to build FOUR.

You may have already heard about the Travel Access Project (TAP) because it was created by BootsnAll co-founder Sean Keener. TAP is already granting 10, $3000 travel grants in 2017 to help students who don’t have the means to take an educational gap year or trip. The 10% TAP receives from Paradise Pack proceeds will help us get even more young people on the road!

Both Pencils of Promise and Travel Access Project guarantee 10o% of the donation will go directly to the school project (rather than towards admin, for example).


Paradise Pack success stories



Rachel and Sasha, Paradise Pack alumni from 2016, went from having “no idea how to grow a blog, build an audience, or anything like that” to becoming fully location independent and living on the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico…IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR!



6 months ago, Paul Lam was sitting in a cubicle. Talking on a headset. Selling insurance.

After buying the Paradise Pack last year, Paul used the skills and knowledge he learned to move to Chiang Mai, where he has attended the world’s largest lantern festival, cruised around on motorbikes, and now hosts an incredible podcast.

Check out his story here:



Caz and Craig Makepeace have been Friends of BootsnAll for the better part of the last decade. They run the popular travel blog, YTravelBlog, and they get 1 MILLION pageviews a month, so they know their stuff when it comes to blogging and supporting their family of four on the road.

But before they became well-known travel bloggers, they had some tough times.
Jobs they hated. Investments that went sour. And times where they were, in Caz’s words “beyond broke and waking up each morning thinking Oh F$#!”.

Check out Caz’s whole story below – including the advice she’d give herself 10 years ago. Their ebook, the 30-Day Money Cleanse, is part of this year’s Paradise Pack!


[/section]

The specifics



Here are all the resources you will get from this year’s Paradise Pack, including what each one sells for individually.

  • Rock Your Systems ($69): Natalie Sisson
  • Frequent Flyer Masterclass ($147): Travis Sherry
  • Easy Language Hacking Guides ($269): Benny Lewis
  • Zero to Your First $10K ($497): Brian Lofrumento
  • A Better Life for Half the Price ($49): Tim Leffel
  • Virtual Assistant Foundation ($197): Danielle Greason
  • Become a SuperLearner ($147): Jonathan Levi
  • House Sitting and Travel Lifestyle Summit ($97): Nat and Jodie
  • I Kinda Wanna Be a Coach ($197): Jacob Sokol
  • 21 Days to Discover Your Passion ($97): Chelsea Dinsmore
  • The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Lifestyle Business ($47): Sean Ogle
  • The 30-Day Money Cleanse ($97): Caroline Makepeace
  • Travel Writing for Bloggers ($97): Dave Lee
  • Teach ESL Online ($37): Rose Breuer
  • The Social Media Rockstar Academy ($299): Ka Sundance
  • Sweet Ass Journal to Develop Your Happiness Muscle in 100 Days ($39): Heath Armstrong
  • Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family ($27): Paul and Becky Kortman
  • Cruise Ship Jobs 101 ($147): Amanda Hathorn-Geary
  • Branding Masterclass ($97): Tommo and Megsy