- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Health & Lifestyle Travel Articles
Long-term indie travel is a lifestyle, and BootsnAll offers an abundance of articles that can help you make it yours – check out the following pages to be inspired and learn about the people out there making it happen.
- the Indie Travel Manifesto
- See the document and tenets that we live and work by: The Indie Travel Manifesto.
- 12 Reasons to Create a Travel Lifestyle
- Travel can be a lifestyle, a genuine life routine. Vickie Lillo will show 12 reasons to travel and how you can start planning for that round-the-world adventure, even if you have to take it a few days at a time.
- Do You Live an Extraordinary Life?
- While reading a travel blog the other day, Adam Seper came across a quote that made him pause and reflect on his current life. He asked himself, "Am I living an extraordinary life?"
- HSP and World Travel
- Do you feel overwhelmed by crowds, noise, and instability? Are you jumpy and a worrier? Kelly O'Laughlin shares tips on how you can travel the world successfully when you are highly sensitive to your surroundings.
- A Life Requirement
- What would it look like if an entire town was populated only by people who had some long-term travel under their belts? Jenn Miller takes a whimsical look at what an imaginary intentional community of travelers might look like.
- Traveler Mindset At Home
- It’s easy to let yourself believe that the trip, the adventure, the journey is the magic that will fix everything. That somehow you’ll discover who you are, and where you’re going, and make peace with where you’ve been on the road. Can I tell you a secret? Travel is not magic. You are.
- Do You Travel for Discovery or Escape?
- Traveling to escape is not a new idea. In fact, I think it’s probably as old as humanity itself. You can start there, if you must, but you’re going to learn some things along the way.
- Why I Hate the Term “Authentic Travel”
- Travel is often referred to as being authentic, but Sarah-Jane Williams describes why she hates this description with a passion!
- Reinventing Your Life with Travel
- I think it’s safe to say that the majority of folks hit the wall at some point, look up from their carefully crafted norm and think, “How in the hell did I get here, and what am I doing, anyway?” And the most frustrating part of all is that everyone around us seems to accept this soul-sucking realization as par for the course and they just keep plodding. Is this life? Is this all there is? Is this what it means to be an adult and a responsible member of society? I would submit that the answer is, “Yes,” to the vast majority, but a wild and resounding, “HELL NO!” to a growing minority to whom passion means more than security. Are you looking to make that left turn and really live the second half of your life? Rafat, my friend, this one is for you.
- Travel Makes You A Better Person
- Maybe it sounds arrogant, but it isn't really, because it's true: Travel does make you a better person, but it's not about where you went or what you did. It's about what you learned and how you let that change you, and it's about what you do with that when you dive back into the real world.