- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Flights Travel Articles
Choosing the best flight for you, from a round-trip weekend getaway to an 18-leg RTW trip, can be extremely complicated. In the following pages, you can learn about things like how to choose a carrier on a RTW trip, which days are the best to fly on, and how to prepare for that first flight with your baby.
- 8 Simple Steps for Making the Most of Europe’s Low Cost Airlines
- Have you booked a bargain flight with one of Europe’s low cost airlines only to be stung by one extra charge after another? Flying can be one of the cheapest ways to get around Europe, but only if you know how to make the most of the airlines’ rules and avoid the tricks that bump up the cost. Jo Fitzsimons shows you seven simple steps for making the most of Europe’s low cost airlines.
- 5 Trip Ideas Centered Around Europe
- In April, we've been focusing on educating travelers about airfare options for your big trip, along with a focus on travel in Europe. There are lots of companies to shop for and purchase airfare for a trip. But Indie, BootsnAll's multi-country flight finder, still remains the easiest tool to use to build, price, and book a multi-stop trip completely online, no matter how short or long that trip is. If you're planning a big trip and Europe is at the center of it, check out the following five trip ideas to help get you started.
- Around the World
in 80 Days
- Jo Fitzsimons shows you how to replicate the route of fictional Phileas Fogg, the character created by Jules Verne in 1873 in his classic adventure "Around the World in 80 Days."
- Multi-Stop Airfare: How to Save Time and Money
- Searching, pricing, and booking complex multi-stop international flights has historically been the most time consuming and frustrating part of planning a round the world trip. But what if I told you that you could do it all in less than 30 minutes?
- Around the World Airfare Myth Busters
- One of, if not the biggest expense of a long-term trip is the airfare, and the myths surrounding multi-stop (also referred to as RTW) airfare are just as many as long-term travel itself.
- Getting the Most Value with Your Route
- We used data to build our Top Destinations List for 2015, and today we're going to put that data into action. Check out 8 bookable routes to inspire your route planning, and see how using the top destinations to build your flight path offers tremendous value.
- Top 10 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2014
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2015 on Tuesday, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top Destinations from last year's list.
- The Stopover Secret: How to Get More From Any Trip
- Have you heard of stopover flights before? If not, Adam Seper is here to let you in on a few secrets to make the most of your long term trip.
- The Definitive Report on Around the World Airfare – Fall 2014 Update
- BootsnAll released the Around the World Airfare Report this week. Sean Keener, CEO of the BootsnAll Travel Network breaks down the what and why of this report. Why should you care?
- How to Build Your RTW Route
- Deciding where to go on your big trip is a challenge. We offer tips, advice, and a sample, base route that anyone can customize to fit their exact needs in the context of a short or long trip.