- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
RTW Travel Travel Articles
BootsnAll has been connecting Independent travelers since 1998, and the RTW (Round the World) trip is the pinnacle of an independent travel experience. Peruse over 60 articles about RTW travel, from inspirational articles meant to give you that extra kick out the door, to articles helping you plan the nuts and bolts of your trip, to a free 30-day planning course that will give you all the tools necessary to plan the king of all indie trips.
- Why It’s Not Crazy to Quit Your Job and Travel the World
- Adam Seper expertly addresses the three biggest concerns you're likely to hear about when you tell friends and family you're going to travel the world for a year or more, helping calm your (and their) fears and turning those potential negatives into likely positives.
- Graduation: Give the Gift of Travel
- Jenn Miller makes a case for travel as the continuation of education and issues a challenge to all the old people and the travelers in the world: give the gift of travel and change a young life!
- Gap Year: Stories
- Should travel be an integral part of a well rounded education? Jenn Miller thinks so. Listen to the voices of three young people whose gap experiences changed their lives.
- Why Recent College Grads Should Take Time to Travel
- Just graduated college or graduating soon? Frustrated about job prospects? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares tips on a travel option that you may not have thought of. A RTW trip could enhance your resume and make you stand out to prospective employers.
- The Realities of a Location Independent Life
- Are you considering making the leap to a Location Independent career? Lusting over those "at the beach with laptop" photos circulating annoyingly on Facebook? Jenn Miller and her husband are well into their sixth year of full time travel, working as they go. She's sharing some of the realities of what it means to work on the road.
- 11 Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Start Planning Your Round the World Trip
- Have you ever heard of the letters R-T-W? Do you wonder and dream about taking a long term, round the world trip? Are you constantly looking for reasons not to do it? Adam Seper is here to give you 11 reasons why you absolutely should take a trip around the world.
- Around the World
in 80 Days
- Jo Fitzsimons shows you how to replicate the route of fictional Phileas Fogg, the character created by Jules Verne in 1873 in his classic adventure "Around the World in 80 Days."
- Why Graduating Seniors Shouldn’t Follow the Crowd
- Americans have been pounded over the head from the get-go with the same life plan: Finish high school, go to college, graduate, get a job, retire, live the good life. Jenn Miller is here to discuss altering this pre-made plan that may not work for everyone.
- Renting on Your Round the World Trip
- Hostels, hotels, and guesthouses aren't the only accommodation options for long-term travelers. Adam Seper is here to point out the benefits of renting during your round the world trip.
- Why You Should Add the Middle East to Your Big Trip
- If you pay attention to the news at all, we are told to fear the Middle East. Why don't we instead listen to someone who has actually been to the region as a traveler? Paris Marx shows us there's a lot for travelers to discover, safely, if you quit listening to the fear mongering.