- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Study Abroad Travel Articles
Studying abroad is often what gives people the travel bug, as for many it’s the first time out of their home country. The key is taking that first step, and we have articles and resources to help you do just that.
- Continue Your Formal Education Through Travel
- Introducing GAPYEAR30 and GAPYEAR30 for Parents. We're here to help you plan your gap year, or support your child in doing so.
- Why Graduating Seniors Shouldn’t Follow the Crowd
- Americans have been pounded over the head from the get-go with the same life plan: Finish high school, go to college, graduate, get a job, retire, live the good life. Jenn Miller is here to discuss altering this pre-made plan that may not work for everyone.
- The White House Travel Bloggers Summit
- Jenn Miller responds to the White House's study abroad initiative. She discusses why it's a good start, but not enough, and she introduces the Travel Access Project. TAP combines education and travel in a way that is truly unique for each student and accessible for everyone.
- 7 Small Towns Ideal for Studying Abroad
- Studying abroad in a small town can provide a more authentic experience of the local culture, customs and history.Isabel Eva Bohrer shares seven towns that are ideal for studying abroad.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose an Independent Exchange Program for Your Study Abroad
- Being an independent exchange student is more of a challenge than the popular university-sponsored programs. But, if you are willing to stick it out, Katie Whelan says studying abroad as an exchange student will have more than enough rewards.
- 8 of the Best US Universities for Studying Abroad
- Whether spending a semester on safari in Namibia or cruising between nations on a classroom-equipped ship, adding an international flavor to your undergraduate degree is an experience guaranteed to not only boost your resume but change your outlook on life. These 8 schools provide some of the best and most unique programs for overseas study.
- Study Abroad and Travel – Tips On Doing it Your Own Way
- If you get creative and work hard, there are far more ways to study abroad than you might think. Aaron Shew has done his research and pulled it off, so he shares his expert advice with us.