- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Healthy Living Travel Articles
Learn how to eat well (and safe) on the road, practice yoga anywhere in the world, and bring your fitness plan with you, regardless of how long your trip is.
- Running While Traveling: Why You Should and How to Go About It
- Others may think you're crazy, but Laura Walker explains why you should run while on your travels, and how to prepare for it.
- The Happiest Places on the Planet
- A happiness study which takes into account a country's life satisfaction along with its environmental impact, rates the happiest places on the planet. Perhaps it will help you plan that next big trip?
- Spiritual Retreats on an Around the World Trip
- Traveling long-term comes with challenges, which is why you may want to think about a retreat during your round the world trip. Isabel Eva Bohrer tells you how to rejuvenate through various retreats.
- 7 Top Secret Health and Beauty Tips for Female Backpackers
- The experiences gained while traveling are well worth a few health and beauty sacrifices for most women backpackers, but there's no shame in wanting to feel happy about your body while on the road. Emma Jarratt shares seven no-fuss tips for feeling good with little effort and even less weight in your pack!
- 7 Latin American Yoga Retreats to Soothe the Soul
- Some of the world's best yoga retreats are located in Latin America and Jena Davison highlights seven of Central and South America's most unique options.
- Top Ten Travel Health Myths
- We have debunked the most common travel health myths out there so that you can relax and have the best holiday possible, knowing that you’ve got it covered.
- Staying Healthy Abroad
- It's okay to prioritize your experience abroad over your normal healthy routine, but Hilary Hershberger makes some recommendations on how to make the transition from exercising and eating right at home to exercising and eating right during international travel.
- The Irrigation – Bali, Indonesia
- Imagine yourself on vacation in Bali. Now picture yourself inexplicably going deaf. Follow C. Noah Pelletier on a strange journey back to the five senses.
- Seven Places to Run a Destination Marathon Race on Your Travels
- Abbie Mood recommends seven unique races around the world that are great for a first timer or a seasoned marathoner.
- How to Stay Fit on the Road
- Some of us have trouble staying fit while we travel, but it doesn't have to be too hard or painful. Katie Hammel gives us some expert tips and advice on how to return in better shape than when we left.