- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Beaches Travel Articles
Who doesn’t love soft, white sand and turquoise blue water? Want to plan a round the trip around some of the best beaches in the world? Want to find that secluded tropical paradise you’ve always dreamed of visiting? The following articles will help you plan that next beach getaway or add a break into your longer trip.
- Best Beach Countries in the World?
- Sick of the winter and dreaming of beaches, sun, and sand? Vote in our weekly poll and share what your favorite beach country is.
- Endless Summer: Chasing Beach Season Around the World
- Just like it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere for happy hour, it’s always beach season somewhere in the world. Spencer Spellman takes us on a tour of some of the best beaches by season, so you can soak up the sun no matter what the time of year.
- Top Beaches to Visit during your Gap Year in South America
- The famous sites like Machu Picchu, the Salt Flats, Patagonia, and Iguazu Falls get all the hype, but there are plenty of beach destinations in South America to add to your gap year itinerary. Hannah Long outlines four of the best.
- 13 Budget Beach Destinations Around the World
- Beach destinations can be pricey. Some are expensive simply due to a higher cost of living or stronger currency, while the price of some is driven by popularity. If you're looking for a lower cost beach vacation, check out these beach destinations that offer a cheaper experience .
- The Amazing Coastal Towns of Croatia
- Mattie Bamman recommends his favorite towns, pebble beaches, crashing waterfalls, and spicy foods along Croatia's coast.
- 10 Unspoiled Beaches For Your RTW Trip
- How far are you willing to go to find a truly unspoiled beach? Greg Banecker offers ten out-of-the-way beaches that may take a bit more time and effort to reach, but which are totally worth the trip.
- The Mexican Coast You Didn’t Expect: Four Reasons to Visit Mazatlan
- Think all Mexican beach resort towns are alike? Think again. Mazatlan offers all the perks of a resort town with the historic charm of a post-colonial city, and all at a budget-friendly price. Winter getaway, here we come!
- Eight Great Southern US Beach Towns
- From picture-perfect water to being able to drive your car on the beach, Sherry Jackson will show you just what makes these eight Southern U.S. Beach towns great places to visit.
- A Fleeting Moment of Paradise in Goa
- Mike 'hazeltree' Thompson finds an enchanting paradise in Goa but only for a fleeting moment...
- Defining Paradise: Why is it All About the Beaches?
- Do you immediately think of a tropical beach when you hear the word "paradise?" JoAnna Haugen explores the power of this word, and wonders why it's so focused on the beaches.