- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Food & Drink Travel Articles
One of the top reasons that many travelers give for exploring a new place is to discover the food and drinks that are native to that destination. Explore the tastes and smells in the following pages as we delve into food and drinks around the world.
- Algeria: Africa’s Secret Foodie Destination
- What comes to mind when you think of Algerian cuisine? For some people it's nothing at all. For some people it's just couscous and mint tea. But for Amy Turner, it's one of main reasons you should add Algeria to your list of foodie destinations.
- Food and Wine in British Columbia
- British Columbia, Canada is known world-wide for its spectacular scenery and outdoor adventures. But did you know that it also offers some of the best food and wine in the world as well?
- Cheap Eats in New York City
- New York City. A place known for its diverse cultural mix, its rich arts scene, its amazing shopping, and some of the best restaurants in the world. And its high cost of living. People visiting NYC on a budget often arrive with the expectation that they will spend their holiday eating nothing but street hot dogs and bagels. However, it is a common misconception that you can't get incredible meals in NYC for a decent price.
- 10 Delicious Hangover Cures From Around the World
- Think you can eat your way out of a hangover? Esha Samajpati shares 10 dishes from around the world that can cure you after a long night out.
- Everything You Need to Know About Traditional Mexican Food and Drink
- Teaser: Tex-Mex is most people’s introduction to Mexican flavors, but the food is quite different to traditional Mexican fare. After eating her way through Mexico, Jo Fitzsimons explains why you shouldn’t order fajitas and margaritas in Mexico, and what you should try instead.
- 9 Incredible Things to Experience in Iceland
- The Blue Lagoon, waterfalls, glaciers, geysers, and volcanoes. Most travelers know the heavy-hitters when it comes to Iceland's attractions. But the small country has more than its share of natural wonders, geological anomalies, and beautiful vistas, and there's so much more to explore.
- Eat (and Drink) Your Way Around Nova Scotia
- Local, sustainable, and organic are terms that get tossed around a lot in the culinary world these days, but in few places does this emphasis seem to be so pervasive than in Nova Scotia, Canada. If you're an adventurous foodie out to discover the best of what Nova Scotia has to offer, don't miss these top spots.
- Eat (and Drink!) Your Way Around Las Vegas
- Itching for Italian, craving Chinese or desperate for dessert? In Las Vegas, you can find it all ... and much, much more. WhyGo Las Vegas editor JoAnna Haugen takes you on a tour of Sin City's most iconic dining experiences.