- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Health & Lifestyle Travel Articles
Long-term indie travel is a lifestyle, and BootsnAll offers an abundance of articles that can help you make it yours – check out the following pages to be inspired and learn about the people out there making it happen.
- 7 Top Medical Tourism Destinations
- Traveling for medical procedures is becoming increasingly popular, so BootsnAll takes a look at 7 of the biggest medical tourism destinations to see what sort of work people are having done.
- Setting Yourself Up for the Life You Want
- Standing at the brink of forty, Jenn Miller is here to tell you why your twenties might just be the most important decade of your life. So many of the decisions we make in our first decade of adulthood carve the path we walk for subsequent ones and determine the level of our freedom.
- $2000+ Worth of Travel Products For Only $197
- The Paradise Pack is a promotion to make it SUPER easy for folks aspiring to get into the long-term travel and location independence movement, invest in themselves, and get a rocket-start with a package of resource for one low price. This is a once a year sale that lasts only 7 days - get it before June 7, or it's gone!
- 5 Ways Travel Has Made Me a Better Lover
- Travel changes us. Jenn Miller discusses five ways that her long term journey has deepened her capacity for love and challenged her to develop a deeper understanding of herself and the world around her.
- What’s Wrong With America?
- America gets a lot of things right, but they get a few things wrong, too. Jenn Miller discusses what's wrong with America and how travel provides a dose of perspective
- the Indie Travel Manifesto
- See the document and tenets that we live and work by: The Indie Travel Manifesto.
- 12 Reasons to Create a Travel Lifestyle
- Travel can be a lifestyle, a genuine life routine. Vickie Lillo will show 12 reasons to travel and how you can start planning for that round-the-world adventure, even if you have to take it a few days at a time.
- Do You Live an Extraordinary Life?
- While reading a travel blog the other day, Adam Seper came across a quote that made him pause and reflect on his current life. He asked himself, "Am I living an extraordinary life?"
- HSP and World Travel
- Do you feel overwhelmed by crowds, noise, and instability? Are you jumpy and a worrier? Kelly O'Laughlin shares tips on how you can travel the world successfully when you are highly sensitive to your surroundings.
- A Life Requirement
- What would it look like if an entire town was populated only by people who had some long-term travel under their belts? Jenn Miller takes a whimsical look at what an imaginary intentional community of travelers might look like.