- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Trip Planning Travel Articles
There are multiple industries dedicated to helping you plan a trip. Skip the travel agent and peruse over 50 articles that will help you plan the nuts and bolts of your trip, no matter the length or destination.
- A Practical Guide to Planning a Short RTW
- How much time do you have for a RTW trip? What do you have to consider in order to plan your adventure? Stacey Ebert has traveled on both a long and short RTW and shares her planning logistics for a short nine-week journey around the world.
- Deciding Where to Go
- Now that you've made the decision to go on a RTW trip, what's next? The planning seems overwhelming at times, so that's why Adam Seper is here to give you tips on how to choose your destinations and route.
- Top 10 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2014
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2015 on Tuesday, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top Destinations from last year's list.
- 7 Reasons Why Everyone Should Travel Solo At Least Once
- It takes a great deal of courage to set off on one’s own into unknown territory, but there is growth and empowerment in doing so. Renee Lo Iacono shares a few things traveling solo can teach you about yourself and the world.
- Enhance Your Resume with Travel
- Long-term unemployment is a difficult mental hurdle to overcome for those considering a RTW. But a gap in employment doesn't have to hurt your resume. Tara Shubbuck details a few marketable skills that anyone has the opportunity to learn or hone before departing.
- The Stopover Secret: How to Get More From Any Trip
- Have you heard of stopover flights before? If not, Adam Seper is here to let you in on a few secrets to make the most of your long term trip.
- Overplanning vs. Spontaneity
- How much should I plan? How much should I leave open? Planning a long term, RTW trip can cause headaches for first-timers. Luckily Adam Seper is here to help you ask yourself the right questions to make planning that first RTW trip much easier.
- Five Shoulder Seasons to Plan Your Trip Around
- Shoulder seasons:those delightful wedges between high and low seasons that offer decent weather, smaller crowds and a healthy potential for deals on hotels and airfare. Shoulder seasons indicate a drop in tourism demand, but not in intrinsic value. Melanie Waldman offers up tips for booking shoulder season deals in five regions around the world.
- Wanna Travel Sooner?
- Would you like to travel now, instead of later? Would you like to travel for six months instead of two? How about a lifetime? Jennifer Miller shares some secrets to funding your travels sooner rather than later.
- Travel Hacking for Dummies
- Many travellers become fanatical about travel hacking, but let’s face it, not everyone has a credit card. So, does this mean that travel hacking is only for those of a certain class? In a word, no!