- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Career Breaks Travel Articles
We believe that everyone, at some point in his or her life, should travel long-term. Career breaks are quickly gaining steam around the world, and taking a career break trip is a way to re-charge, re-invent, and re-focus your life.
- 9 Hard-to-Resist Reasons to Take a Gap Year
- The reasons for taking a gap year - a travel break from school or work - can be many. Adam Seper offers nine of countless more reasons to take a break from normal life to pursue your travel dreams.
- Tips on Career Travel Breaks From a Seasoned Breaker
- If the long hours with no overtime and only two weeks’ vacation have gotten to you, it may be time to consider taking some time for yourself on a career break to complete the trip you have always dreamed of. Take some advice from a teacher who has been fortunate enough to plan a “career break” every summer, to plan the best vacation experience for you to finally take time for yourself.
- Should You Quit Your Job to Travel in a Still Uncertain Economy?
- The economy still sucks, but at least you have a job. Adam Seper is here to tell you why you should quit that job and take off on an extended trip. Crazy? Maybe not.
- It’s Time to Meet, Plan, Go
- Meet, Plan, Go is a nationwide event with the goal of making the "gap year" concept a common one in North America. BootsnAll is proud to be a media sponsor of the event, to be held in 13 cities on September 14, 2010.