- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Round the World Wednesday Travel Articles
Every week, on “Round the World Wednesday” we share tips for planning, budgeting and selecting a route, plus advice on where to go and what to see and do all around the world.
- Higher Education For Free?
- Jenn Miller has a degree in institutional education and fifteen years of experience in outside the box experience in the alternative education world. She believes travel is a fantastic teacher, that a university degree should be pursued, and that these two dreams are not mutually exclusive. She'll show you how to get high quality education for free and combine your gap year (or two!) with your long range plans for your intellectual education!
- Why Recent College Grads Should Take Time to Travel
- Just graduated college or graduating soon? Frustrated about job prospects? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares tips on a travel option that you may not have thought of. A RTW trip could enhance your resume and make you stand out to prospective employers.
- The Realities of a Location Independent Life
- Are you considering making the leap to a Location Independent career? Lusting over those "at the beach with laptop" photos circulating annoyingly on Facebook? Jenn Miller and her husband are well into their sixth year of full time travel, working as they go. She's sharing some of the realities of what it means to work on the road.
- 11 Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Start Planning Your Round the World Trip
- Have you ever heard of the letters R-T-W? Do you wonder and dream about taking a long term, round the world trip? Are you constantly looking for reasons not to do it? Adam Seper is here to give you 11 reasons why you absolutely should take a trip around the world.
- For Women, Staying Home is as Dangerous as Traveling
- It isn't travel that's unsafe for women, it's breathing. Jenn Miller addresses the statistics related to safety for women and children, at home and abroad.
- 5 (Selfish) Reasons to Travel With Your Kids
- Forget the educational, social and longterm benefits of travel for children. Jenn Miller enumerates the immediate benefits for parents: Just imagine, a whole year off of Soccer Saturdays, kid's parties, minivan life, and the judgement of fellow parents. Sign me up.
- Discovering Your Super Power Through Travel
- What's your super power? Why not travel and find out?!
- How a Family Packs for Long Term Travel
- Jenn Miller has been traveling with her four children for seven years straight, across five continents, through more than thirty countries, by bicycle, foot, ferry, bus, train, airplane and more. They've lived in tents for a year at a time and put their feet up at the Four Seasons. If you're wondering what to pack and how to pack it for any sort of adventure with kids, she can help you.
- 5 Ways Travel Has Made Me a Better Lover
- Travel changes us. Jenn Miller discusses five ways that her long term journey has deepened her capacity for love and challenged her to develop a deeper understanding of herself and the world around her.
- 16 Travel Gadgets That Need to be Invented
- Travel gear is a booming business, but the things travelers want most haven't been invented yet! Jenn Miller and a dozen of her long term traveling friends brainstorm the best ideas for what should be the next big thing.