Central America Travel Articles
Central America, while small in size compared to other regions, is chock full of great sites, jaw dropping landscapes, friendly people, great food, and low prices. Check out the following pages of articles to assist you in planning your Central American getaway.
- Bienbenidos a Nicaragua
- Traveling is more than just the locations, it's also the way of getting from one place to another and what happens during those trips. Whether good or bad, it's always surprising and always unforgettable. Even the Honduran – Nicaraguan border crossing.
- The Dog Days of Summer in Guatemala
- Sometimes walking a dog isn't as relaxing as a leisurely stroll through the park. Sometimes it's downright terrifying. This is what travel writer Reannon Muth discovered while walking a dog through the streets of Guatemala.
- Central America on $25 a day: Enjoy an Exotic Destination on a Tight Budget
- If you are looking for a new adventure but your budget is limited you might think about Central America. Julie Blakley pulled off a long trip on minimal funds and here she shares some expert advice.
- 9 Excellent Stops Along the Pan American Highway
- Have you ever wondered what a Utah to Costa Rica family road trip might be like? Rachel Denning has done it, and recommends these 9 highlights.
- 15 Latin American Fruits to Surprise your Palate
- Fans of exotic fruit have an abundance of choices when visiting most of Latin America. Eileen Smith lives there and here she shares some of the most interesting specimens.
- Bus Travel in Central America
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you a complete guide to bus travel in Central America
- Learn Spanish While Traveling in Central America
- Knowing Spanish will make visiting Central America far more enjoyable. Fortunately, you can learn quickly and cheaply when you arrive, and Rebecca Byrch is here to explain how it works.
- A Night at the Del Ray – Costa Rica’s Most Famous Brothel/Hotel/Casino
- So many friends have asked expat Michael Paladin about this famous and unusual hotel in Costa Rica, that he decided to document how things work and share it with everyone.