- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Destinations Travel Articles
- 10 of the World’s Best Observation Decks
- Some of us go to great lengths to see whatever view an observation deck holds in store for us. Katie Hammel has saved us the trouble by collecting up 10 of the best from around the world.
- 7 of the World’s Best Chinatowns
- Some people joke that all Chinatowns look alike, but if you look carefully you'll see plenty of differences. Andy Hayes highlights 7 of his favorites from around the planet.
- 7 of the World’s Best Roller Coasters
- Roller coasters and getting bigger, stronger, and faster every year. Check out 7 of the very best from parks around the world.
- 8 Great Canal Rides
- Can't afford a full-on cruise at the moment? Andy Hayes gives us 8 places to scratch that sailing itch on canals around the world.
- Fake Venices Around the World
- Do any of the "Venice of the Easts" look at all like the real Venice? How about the fake Venices in the rest of the world? Take a tour of 16 of these things and decide for yourself.
- Best Places to See Soccer Games in the World
- Traveling sports fans, you'll want to make note of the places in the world BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel suggests are the best for catching a soccer game.
- Ten of the World’s Most Religious Cities
- The combination of religion and history makes for some excellent stops while traveling. Deanna Hyland examines ten of the most spectacular holy cities that are worth a visit, though you might not be welcome in all of them.
- 7 Reasons to Stay ON the Beaten Track – Famous Places that are Very Worthwhile
- Some famous attractions are so famous and crowded that they aren't worth your time. Abigail King points out 7 of the biggies that are absolutely worth a visit.
- The Highest Cities in the World
- Fans of thin air and altitude sickness have more travel options than you might expect. BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakely shares 11 cities around the world that are sometimes above the clouds.
- Six of the Least-Densely Populated Nations in the World
- Want to escape the crowds? Join Cherrye Moore on a tour of the 6 emptiest tourist destinations in the world.