- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Eco Travel Travel Articles
Part of the reason we travel is because we love this Earth we live on, but as the population soars and the way we live impacts that Earth, it’s vital to be cognizant of traveling responsibly. BootsnAll partners with several tour companies who focus on eco-friendly travel, and the following 40+ articles offer tips and advice for traveling with sustainability in mind.
- Best Romantic Ecotourism Getaways
- Looking for a romantic getaway? Care about traveling green as well? Check out these 7 eco-friendly resorts that cater to couples - great honeymoon ideas!
- Tastiest Eco-Friendly Restaurants Around the World
- Sourcing local ingredients and eating at eco-friendly, sustainable restaurants has been gaining popularity all across the world. Christine Garvin is here to introduce you to 7 of the tastiest, eco-friendly restaurants around the world.
- Worldwide University Programs in Ecotourism
- Ever wanted to learn more about the cutting-edge world of ecotourism? Here's your guide to sustainable travel degrees available throughout the world.
- Ecotourism for the Whole Family
- Many people assume that eco travel is for hippies and backpackers, but more and more families are jumping on the bandwagon. Christine Garvin shows five destinations that are great for families looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
- 8 Green Ways to Experience Belize
- Want to experience ecotourism at its best? Then a trip to Belize should be on your itinerary. Christine Garvin shows you eight green ways to experience the country.
- Latest Ecotourism Travel Destinations for 2013
- What are the latest hot-spots to check out when it comes to ecotourism in 2013? Here are seven places worth putting on your list.
- 7 of the Most Sustainable Breweries Around the World
- The US isn't the only one bringing back the microbrewery. Check out these seven local, sustainable breweries located throughout the world.
- Harvest Tours Around the World
- Whether distilling truckloads of paper-thin rose petals into precious oil in central Turkey, cycling past grape pickers in the French vineyards or filling basket after basket with glistening olives in Sicily, these 6 tours offer the chance to get up close and personal with the region’s most famed produce.
- Eco-Travel Guide to Morocco
- Earning acclaim for its recent preservation and conservation efforts and home to some of the most varied scenery in the world with a roster of eco-friendly activities, Morocco makes for a surprising addition to eco-conscious itinerary.
- 7 Eco Friendly Travel Gadgets
- Whether it’s luggage made from recycled materials, solar powered chargers, or energy-saving travel devices, think of these 7 gadgets as an investment in the future of green travel – proof that technology and eco-friendly can go hand-in-hand.