- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Drink Travel Articles
Many travelers love to drink, whether it’s a cold beer at the end of a day of sightseeing or a lassi to cool down on the streets of India. Drinks are as big a part of a culture as the museums and buildings and can teach us a lot about the history and culture of that particular destination.
- 13 of the Weirdest Bars in the World
- In the search for more unusual, out-of this-world travelling experiences, travellers are being lured to the ends of the earth to find the most eccentric, wacky and exciting activities, sights and venues. So if you’re fond of a tipple or two, you might want to try one of these bars. Their locations and gimmicks are […]
- California Wine Country: Planning a Cheap Trip Yourself
- If you aren't careful then a trip to California's Wine Country can cost a fortune, but it doesn't have to. Katie Hammel has figured out helpful strategies to have a fantastic trip on a small budget.
- Ten Places to Get Drunk and Call it a Cultural Encounter
- Museums are fine for some people, but some of us prefer to learn by sampling the native spirits. Lucy Corne gives us ten possibilities where we can get hammered and cultured at the same time.
- Germany’s “Other” Beer Festivals in 2009
- Everyone has heard of Oktoberfest in Munich, but not everyone realizes the German calendar is packed with other smaller festivals. German resident Jennifer Price takes us on a tour of some others.
- Six Places in Europe You’ve Never Thought of to Go Wine Tasting
- Wine lovers heading to Europe usually concentrate on France, Italy, and Spain, but those willing to dig a bit deeper will find many more options. Eileen Smith points out some of the more interesting of them.
- Dealing With Your Caffeine Addiction on the Road
- Coffee lovers can find themselves in dire straights when traveling through some regions. Caffeine-head Eileen Smith runs down your options and offers some advice and solutions.
- 5 Places You Can Become a Coffee Snob
- Not all coffee is created equal, so Cherrye Moore takes us on a tour of 5 countries to visit some of the very best in the world.
- World’s Most Expensive Beverages
- If your pockets are deep and you want serious bragging rights at your next cocktail party, then belly up to the bar with BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel for a look at the world's most expensive beverages.
- 10 Famous Cocktails and Where They Were Born
- They've fueled world leaders and become iconic images associated with our greatest fictional and non-fictional heros. But do you ever wonder where the classic cocktails originated? Here are 10 famous cocktails and the stories behind them.
- Best Selling Beers Around the World
- BootsnAll takes another trip around the world to investigate the best selling brews in 13 fun-loving, beer-drinking countries.