- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Europe Travel Articles
Europe is typically first up on an international trip, offering just the perfect mix of familiarity and foreign, a well-trodden tourist path, and ease of getting around. BootsnAll has over 130 articles dedicated to inspiring and helping you plan that trip to Europe.
- Planning a Trip to Scandinavia
- Northern Europe is one of the most fascinating regions in the world with its vast, raw landscapes, amazing architecture, and sophisticated cities. Brooke Thio shares essential information to help you plan your trip around Scandinavia and its neighbors.
- Springtime in Iceland
- When travelers think of spring break, they conjure up images of beach, sun, and sand. But Vikie Lillo wants you to consider mountains, volcanoes, icebergs, and Vikings when planning your next trip - and these photos should convince you why.
- Indie Travel in the Czech Republic for $45 Per Day
- In these days of mass tourism, the Czech Republic can be more expensive than its reputation suggests, but it doesn't have to be. John Guzdek gives you a guide to exploring and indulging yourself for just $45 per day.
- Indie Travel in Spain for $55 Per Day
- A land of passion, food, art, and music, where the population is dedicated to living the good life and appreciating every moment of it, you will never be disappointed whether you are visiting the bustling metropolitans of Barcelona or Madrid, or escaping to the high mountains for a little R&R.
- 5 European Flight Itineraries
- Using Indie, BootsnAll’s multi-country flight finder, you can plan your trip, no matter how short or long. Check out the following five trips to help get you started. If you like what you see, simply click on Price this trip to get a price. If it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, you can customize […]
- Slow Travel in the Loire Valley
- Contrary to popular belief, indie travel isn't one long vacation and slowing down from time to time can help re-energize your travels. With leisurely sights, award-winning food and wine and natural beauty, Jo Fitzsimons explains why the Loire Valley in France is the perfect place to slow down.
- Eat Your Way Around Barcelona
- Planning a sojourn to Barcelona? Nellie Huang brings you on a culinary tour through Barcelona and shows you traditional fare and typical eats.
- 8 Things Not to Do in Lisbon
- Every year Lisbon gets visited by thousands of people, and the numbers keep increasing. It is an amazing city but like all, it has its share of tourist traps. Filipa Chatillon calls Lisbon home. Here are her tips on how to avoid these traps, and what to do instead.
- Italy’s Hidden Treasures: Indie Exploration in the Alps
- Leave the crowds behind and escape to the beautiful Italian Alps. Learn how to find and explore hidden mountain villages with Mae Cowgill's itinerary.
- 36 Hours in Budapest: Exploring the Christmas Markets
- Christmas Markets are part of the holiday in Europe, but the one in Budapest doesn't usually get promoted. Cristina Puscas is here to give you a 2-day itinerary for visiting the Christmas Markets in Budapest.