- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Europe Travel Articles
Europe is typically first up on an international trip, offering just the perfect mix of familiarity and foreign, a well-trodden tourist path, and ease of getting around. BootsnAll has over 130 articles dedicated to inspiring and helping you plan that trip to Europe.
- 36 Hours in Budapest: Exploring the Christmas Markets
- Christmas Markets are part of the holiday in Europe, but the one in Budapest doesn't usually get promoted. Cristina Puscas is here to give you a 2-day itinerary for visiting the Christmas Markets in Budapest.
- On Tragedy, Love, and Hope: Stories from Two Italian Castles
- Architectural monuments embody centuries of history, but for Sara Whitestone the parallel stories of love lost told by two Italian castles sent her on a journey of hopeful discovery.
- 8 Reasons To Visit Belgrade Now
- From hosting Southeast Europe's biggest beer festivals to housing one of the world's largest cathedrals, Belgrade's historic streets and cultural events rival many of Europe's great cities.
- Why Croatia is the Ultimate Indie Travel Destination for Young Families
- An independently-planned family vacation is often just a question of finding a destination that's perfect for you. For Jane Graham and her family of four children, that destination was Croatia and its islands - here's why.
- 7 Places to Experience French Culture Outside of France
- Are you someone who likes "French culture" more than you like visiting France? Regardless of your motives, Katie Hammel points out that you have at least 7 options for variations on the main theme.
- Paris for the Indie Traveler
- Paris is probably the most cliched and expensive holiday destination of all time, but Revati Victor shows you how to discover this city's secrets Indie style, all the while getting the most out of your budget.
- Twenty-four Hours in Sarajevo
- Visitors to Sarajevo could easily spend two days just exploring the mosques, cathedrals, bazaars and cafes that make-up the city's Old Town. But if twenty four hours is all you have in the Bosnian capital, then Robin Koning's itinerary will help you make the most of Sarajevo, including sights off the typical tourist map.
- The Sun Sets on Backpacking in Turkey
- Travel to Turkey has never been more safe and comfortable, but should that be the point? Meghan MacIver looks at what's being lost with Turkey's new tourism development.
- How to Bring Your European Trip Back Home
- Traveling in Europe is a fun break from the American routine, but Rebecca Rice is determined to keep up the new cultural habits when she returns to the U.S.A. Roll-your-own cigarettes, leisurely lunches, and three cups of espresso a day? Yes please.
- Don’t Want to Mess with the Olympic Crowds? Enjoy the Empty Streets of London
- The countdown to London 2012 is on, but the Olympics aren’t for everyone. The happy upside is the streets of London are likely to be more deserted than they’ve been in years. Jo Fitzsimons show you how you enjoy the empty street with several free walking tours.