- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Europe Travel Articles
Europe is typically first up on an international trip, offering just the perfect mix of familiarity and foreign, a well-trodden tourist path, and ease of getting around. BootsnAll has over 130 articles dedicated to inspiring and helping you plan that trip to Europe.
- Escape London during the Olympics and explore the North East
- With thousands of people expected to descend on London this summer, Marissa Carruthers invites them to escape the chaos of the capital's streets and explore a lesser known quarter of the country.
- 3 Must-See UK Cities Outside of London
- London is going to be quite the scene this summer between the Olympics and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, so why don't you take Helen Moat's advice and explore some other cities that the UK has to offer?
- A Cheap Accommodation Alternative for the London Olympics
- Hotel rooms are expensive in London for this summer's Olympics, but there is an alternative. Camping at the Games provides a gold medal experience at bronze medal prices.
- Italy Made Easy: 5 Stress-Free Travel Tips
- Why doesn't anyone warn us about the "quirks" of traveling in Italy? Toni DeBella gives us a head-start to a more relaxed and happy Italian Vacation.
- 8 Fabulous Mountain Peaks in Eastern Europe for Less Experienced Hikers
- Hiking is often mistaken for a strenuous outdoor activity, requiring years of experience. Lavinia Patrascu believes that, even though climbing a mountain should never be taken lightly, the reality is that almost anyone can embark on a memorable journey towards an imposing mountain peak.
- Istanbul, A Love Letter
- Istanbul. Just the name conjures up spires and bazaars and a rich history. James Pham highlights some of the reasons why this unique world capital that straddles Asia and Europe should shoot to the top of your bucket list.
- 6 Ways to Make Your Italian Vacation More Interesting
- Want to make your Italy vacation photos and stories stand out? Jessica Spiegel says you'll need to get away from the places everyone else goes, or have a special theme to focus on for your trip.
- Your 2012 Indie Travel Champion Is…
- The Indie Travel Champion has been crowned. Who won the inaugural Indie Travel Take Down Tournament? Find out the results and check out the reasons why the champion is deserving.
- 10 of Europe’s Most Eco-Friendly Cities
- From free bicycle rentals, hybrid taxi-cabs, and bustling farmer’s markets to inner city renewable energy zones, these 10 cities top the rankings when it comes to Europe’s most eco-friendly cities.
- Planning an Extended Trip to Central Europe: Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary
- You've been to Paris and Rome, now Jenn Molholt guides you to the less explored side of Europe.