- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Flights Travel Articles
Choosing the best flight for you, from a round-trip weekend getaway to an 18-leg RTW trip, can be extremely complicated. In the following pages, you can learn about things like how to choose a carrier on a RTW trip, which days are the best to fly on, and how to prepare for that first flight with your baby.
- Itineraries for Every Traveler
- Choosing an itinerary once you've decided to take a long-term trip is one of the hardest parts of planning such a trip. Vickie Lillo is here to offer 7 trip itineraries to help you out!
- Our #1 Tip for RTW Flight Planning
- Choosing destinations and a flight path for a long-term trip can be migrane-inducing. We're here to make long-term flight planning easier with our top tip.
- Indie RTW Airfare Engine – One Year Later
- It's been a year to the day that BootsnAll released Indie to the world. Though Indie is the first of its kind, that didn't mean the work was done. Check out all the new features and highlights we've added to Indie over the last 365 days.
- BootsnAll Acquires AirTreks
- Two of the biggest companies who focus on long-term travel have become one. Find out why, and what that means for the long-term traveler.
- 6 Epic Trekking Destinations Around the World
- Part of what we love about indie travel is doing the abnormal – getting outside the box of the typical one or two week vacation. In today’s article, we break down a trip for the adventurous – the active traveleler, the hiker. Trek Around the World highlights a trip with a hiking theme, so if […]
- Preparing Young Children To Fly
- Jenn Miller has been traveling with kids for seventeen years across six continents and nearly 30 countries. She has a master's degree in toddler travel, having ridden that merry-go-round five times over a ten year span. She weighs in on airplane etiquette for children, how to prepare at home, and structure for success.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Round The World Tickets
- Putting together round the world tickets can leave even the experienced traveler on the verge of tears. Tom Shuttleworth tells us what we need to know before we start planning that trip of a lifetime.
- Why Planning a Multi-Stop Trip Shouldn’t Be Difficult
- Planning a round the world trip can often be more difficult than taking the leap of faith to actually do it, especially when it comes to fights. With the advent of Indie, BootsnAll's new multi-country flight finder, planning just got a whole lot easier.
- 5 Affordable Round the World Routes
- Too many round the world travel dreamers give up on traveling the world before they even begin, and many of them do it because of costs. We're here to give tips on how to best use Indie and highlight 5 affordable trips to make your dream more of a reality.
- BootsnAll Launches Indie – the World’s First Multi-Country Flight Finder
- For years planning a multi-stop international flight has been timely, costly, and a giant pain. Not anymore. Today BootsnAll launches Indie, where you can search, choose, and book up to a 25-leg trip with a few clicks of your mouse.