- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Flights Travel Articles
Choosing the best flight for you, from a round-trip weekend getaway to an 18-leg RTW trip, can be extremely complicated. In the following pages, you can learn about things like how to choose a carrier on a RTW trip, which days are the best to fly on, and how to prepare for that first flight with your baby.
- 8 Simple Steps for Making the Most of Europe’s Low Cost Airlines
- Have you booked a bargain flight with one of Europe’s low cost airlines only to be stung by one extra charge after another? Flying can be one of the cheapest ways to get around Europe, but only if you know how to make the most of the airlines’ rules and avoid the tricks that bump up the cost. Jo Fitzsimons shows you seven simple steps for making the most of Europe’s low cost airlines.
- RTW Airfare’s Sweet Spot: Time vs. Money
- Searching, pricing, and booking complex multi-stop international flights has historically been the most time consuming and frustrating part of planning a round the world trip. But what if I told you that you could do it all in less than 30 minutes?
- 6 Epic Trekking Destinations Around the World
- Part of what we love about indie travel is doing the abnormal – getting outside the box of the typical one or two week vacation. In today’s article, we break down a trip for the adventurous – the active traveleler, the hiker. Trek Around the World highlights a trip with a hiking theme, so if […]
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Jo Fitzsimons shows you how to replicate the route of fictional Phileas Fogg, the character created by Jules Verne in 1873 in his classic adventure "Around the World in 80 Days."
- Preparing Young Children To Fly
- Jenn Miller has been traveling with kids for seventeen years across six continents and nearly 30 countries. She has a master's degree in toddler travel, having ridden that merry-go-round five times over a ten year span. She weighs in on airplane etiquette for children, how to prepare at home, and structure for success.
- 5 European Flight Itineraries
- Using Indie, BootsnAll’s multi-country flight finder, you can plan your trip, no matter how short or long. Check out the following five trips to help get you started. If you like what you see, simply click on Price this trip to get a price. If it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, you can customize […]
- 10 Things You Should Know About Round The World Tickets
- Putting together round the world tickets can leave even the experienced traveler on the verge of tears. Tom Shuttleworth tells us what we need to know before we start planning that trip of a lifetime.
- Why Planning a Multi-Stop Trip Shouldn’t Be Difficult
- Planning a round the world trip can often be more difficult than taking the leap of faith to actually do it, especially when it comes to fights. With the advent of Indie, BootsnAll's new multi-country flight finder, planning just got a whole lot easier.
- 5 Affordable Round the World Routes
- Too many round the world travel dreamers give up on traveling the world before they even begin, and many of them do it because of costs. We're here to give tips on how to best use Indie and highlight 5 affordable trips to make your dream more of a reality.
- BootsnAll Launches Indie – the World’s First Multi-Country Flight Finder
- For years planning a multi-stop international flight has been timely, costly, and a giant pain. Not anymore. Today BootsnAll launches Indie, where you can search, choose, and book up to a 25-leg trip with a few clicks of your mouse.