- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Flights Travel Articles
Choosing the best flight for you, from a round-trip weekend getaway to an 18-leg RTW trip, can be extremely complicated. In the following pages, you can learn about things like how to choose a carrier on a RTW trip, which days are the best to fly on, and how to prepare for that first flight with your baby.
- Winning The Layover Lottery
- In which the eyes of a long term traveler are opened in a new way and layovers go from being the bane of Jennifer Miller's existence, to a magical block of time in which anything is possible, and the unexpected is allowed to blossom. How did you spend your last layover? More importantly, how will you spend your next one?
- 12 Tips, Tricks, and Things You Didn’t Know About Flying
- Want to know some tips on flying? Or what the pilots or flight attendants are really thinking? Dennis Liu offers tips and inside info from a seasoned traveler.
- 8 Reasons To Enjoy Your Flight
- Love the destination but not so keen on the journey? Holly Smale looks at eight good reasons to think of your flight as a highlight instead of a hassle.
- Domestic vs. International Travel from the US this Summer
- Still wondering where to go this summer? We break down the options from six popular American hub cities.
- How to Survive an Airport Overnighter
- The logistics of traveling can make a night on the floor of an airport almost inevitable. Alarmingly used to this situation, Fraser Balaam has a few ideas which could make the night more bearable.
- On Solid Ground: Conquering a Fear of Flying
- A fearful flyer takes a flying lesson to conquer her fears, and realizes getting over the phobia won't be that easy.
- How to Make Sure Your “Budget” Airline Ticket Really is a Deal
- Fly from London to Berlin for $10? Yes, it is possible. But what about all those little extras that hike up the cost? Barnaby Davies takes a look at how to fly for the advertised price.
- How to Control a Fear of Flying
- A general fear of flying is more common than you might realize. Katie Hammel has experienced it and she offers her expert tips on keeping it under control.
- 10 Tips for Beating the Post-Travel Blues
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you her tips on how to conquer those post-travel blues
- How to Survive a Flight with Your Children
- Flying with small kids doesn't have to be a nightmare - for you or the other passengers on the plane. Deanna Hyland delivers these must-know tips to flying with your children.