- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Health & Lifestyle Travel Articles
Long-term indie travel is a lifestyle, and BootsnAll offers an abundance of articles that can help you make it yours – check out the following pages to be inspired and learn about the people out there making it happen.
- Travel Makes You A Better Person
- Maybe it sounds arrogant, but it isn't really, because it's true: Travel does make you a better person, but it's not about where you went or what you did. It's about what you learned and how you let that change you, and it's about what you do with that when you dive back into the real world.
- Challenge Yourself and Do Hard Things
- What would you do if you woke up one morning in the middle of an adventure and realized you'd lost everything in a market crash? What are you doing with the precious life you have right now? Jennifer Miller makes a convincing case for the necessity of doing hard things and teaching your kids to too!
- Setting Yourself Up for the Life You Want
- Standing at the brink of forty, Jenn Miller is here to tell you why your twenties might just be the most important decade of your life. So many of the decisions we make in our first decade of adulthood carve the path we walk for subsequent ones and determine the level of our freedom.
- One Life Is Not Better Than Another
- One life is not better than another: It’s not about whose life is best, it’s about living the life you have on purpose. It’s about not wasting it. It’s about doing the things you’re passionate about, at home or abroad; at home and abroad. Jenn Miller talks about what's more important than what you're doing: your Why.
- Finding Pleasure in Simple Moments
- It’s entirely possible to take a year and travel the globe and completely miss the point. I know people who have. You probably do, too. The Indie Travel Manifesto encourages us to find pleasure in simple moments. This seems a good goal, to me, regardless of whether you travel back and forth to your village to buy milk and a baguette or whether you get your “big trip” off the ground this year. Let’s take the time to cultivate pleasure in simple moments, at home and abroad.
- 18 Travel Resolutions to Keep This Year
- We hope 2014 brings you more amazing indie travel experiences, and to help you make travel a priority in your life this year, we've put together a list of travel-related resolutions that you can actually keep.
- How to Build a Passion Driven Life
- Tired of living the status quo? Tired of doing the "next thing?" Wish you were living your dreams instead of plodding through your realities? Jenn Miller breaks it down for you and asks a few questions that will help you define your passions and let them fuel your life!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned From Life And Travel
- Travel is an infamous teacher and Life a merciless school mistress. Jennifer MIller shares ten lessons gleaned from a gypsy life and asks, "What's the road teaching you?"
- Why You Should Forgo the American Dream and Let Travel Transform Your Life
- Too many people unquestioningly pursue the path that society has prescribed - school, career, mortgage, retirement. Rachel Denning will convince you that travel provides a more satisfying alternative.
- Do you have too much stuff? Collecting experiences instead of things
- Standing over my grandmother's casket, she whispered to me one last time on her way out. Her parting lesson has become the central lesson of my life: Love people, not things. Collect memories, not stuff.