- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Health & Lifestyle Travel Articles
Long-term indie travel is a lifestyle, and BootsnAll offers an abundance of articles that can help you make it yours – check out the following pages to be inspired and learn about the people out there making it happen.
- Finding the Meditation Retreat That’s Right for You
- Interested in deepening your travel experience with a meditation retreat? Noah Daniels lets you know what to expect and how to find the right retreat for you.
- How to Enjoy a Resort Trip if You’re Not Really a Resort Person
- Just because you're more of an indie traveler doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the often excellent deals on vacation packages to resorts. As Robin Locker explains, it just means you've got to plan on making your resort stay a little different than the usual vacation-goer might.
- 7 Top Medical Tourism Destinations
- Traveling for medical procedures is becoming increasingly popular, so BootsnAll takes a look at 7 of the biggest medical tourism destinations to see what sort of work people are having done.
- 7 Interesting Spiritual Destinations: 300 Million People Can’t All Be Hippies
- Looking for a different kind of vacation? Peter Frick-Wright takes us on a tour of some of the more notorious "spiritual" travel destinations.