- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Health & Lifestyle Travel Articles
Long-term indie travel is a lifestyle, and BootsnAll offers an abundance of articles that can help you make it yours – check out the following pages to be inspired and learn about the people out there making it happen.
- 10 Things I’ve Learned From Life And Travel
- Travel is an infamous teacher and Life a merciless school mistress. Jennifer MIller shares ten lessons gleaned from a gypsy life and asks, "What's the road teaching you?"
- Why You Should Forgo the American Dream and Let Travel Transform Your Life
- Too many people unquestioningly pursue the path that society has prescribed - school, career, mortgage, retirement. Rachel Denning will convince you that travel provides a more satisfying alternative.
- Do you have too much stuff? Collecting experiences instead of things
- Standing over my grandmother's casket, she whispered to me one last time on her way out. Her parting lesson has become the central lesson of my life: Love people, not things. Collect memories, not stuff.
- Finding the Meditation Retreat That’s Right for You
- Interested in deepening your travel experience with a meditation retreat? Noah Daniels lets you know what to expect and how to find the right retreat for you.
- How to Enjoy a Resort Trip if You’re Not Really a Resort Person
- Just because you're more of an indie traveler doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the often excellent deals on vacation packages to resorts. As Robin Locker explains, it just means you've got to plan on making your resort stay a little different than the usual vacation-goer might.
- 7 Interesting Spiritual Destinations: 300 Million People Can’t All Be Hippies
- Looking for a different kind of vacation? Peter Frick-Wright takes us on a tour of some of the more notorious "spiritual" travel destinations.