- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Healthy Living Travel Articles
Learn how to eat well (and safe) on the road, practice yoga anywhere in the world, and bring your fitness plan with you, regardless of how long your trip is.
- The Irrigation – Bali, Indonesia
- Imagine yourself on vacation in Bali. Now picture yourself inexplicably going deaf. Follow C. Noah Pelletier on a strange journey back to the five senses.
- Seven Places to Run a Destination Marathon Race on Your Travels
- Abbie Mood recommends seven unique races around the world that are great for a first timer or a seasoned marathoner.
- How to Stay Fit on the Road
- Some of us have trouble staying fit while we travel, but it doesn't have to be too hard or painful. Katie Hammel gives us some expert tips and advice on how to return in better shape than when we left.
- Eight Small Cities that are Great for Walking
- Car-lovers have plenty of places to visit on holiday. Andy Hayes gives us a tour of some of the finest small towns that are easily visited on foot instead.
- 5 Travel Diseases You Definitely Want to Avoid
- BootsnAll takes a closer look at some famous and interesting travel diseases that you really don't want to deal with yourself.