- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Holidays Travel Articles
Traveling for or around the holidays is a different animal than other times of the year. Learn the tips to make your holiday travel bearable, and check out various ideas and advice planning your next holiday adventure.
- 10 Great Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Many people choose to spend Thanksgiving with their families and loved ones, while others choose to bust out of the traditional shackles and use Thanksgiving as a time for vacation and relaxation. For those who prefer to travel for the holiday, here is a list of ten extraordinary places to celebrate Thanksgiving.
- 10 Amazing Ways to Start Your New Year
- Head to Christmas Island to celebrate the New Year ahead of the rest of the world, watch the stars fade over the Sahara desert as 2011 comes to a close or dive to the depths of the ocean for a truly other-worldly experience… Whichever you choose, these 10 suggestions are sure to trump the average New Year's Eve party.
- 13 Spooky, Scary, or Sexy Places to Celebrate Halloween
- Whether you prefer haunted history, spooky debauchery, or family-friendly frights, there's a perfect party for you. Jessica Peter presents thirteen of the best places around the world to celebrate Halloween.
- Photo Essay: New Year’s Eve Celebrations Around the World
- Adam Seper takes us on a tour of New Year's Eve celebrations around the world.
- Christmas Around the World
- With BootsnAll writers scattered around the world, we're a global team celebrating the holidays in a multitude of different ways. Here are just a few of the many Christmas traditions around the world.
- 6 Jolly Reasons to Spend Christmas in Alaska
- If you're looking for a travel destination this holiday season, Rachel Denning will convince you to spend the best time of the year in Alaska.
- The Travel Community Gives Thanks This Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving is here, and that means turkey, football, an all-too-rare day spent with family and friends, the holiday gift rush, and time to reflect on and give thanks for the many wonderful people, places, opportunities, and experiences in our lives. We asked our Twitter followers and Facebook fans what they’re most thankful for in the […]
- 10 Places You Should Celebrate New Year’s At Least Once
- Are you on the road and away from family this year for New Year's Eve? Have no fear as Adam Seper is here with 10 great places around the world to ring in the New Year.
- Gifts for Travelers: Gift Guide Round-Up
- Whether the traveler on your holiday gift list is setting off on a round-the-world trip, taking a career break, heading back to a favorite destination, or trying to fit travel into life with a new baby, we've got a gift idea sure to please.
- The Haunting Cemeteries of Paris
- Visiting Paris this Halloween? Author Jennifer Theriault recommends getting your spook-on among the bones.