- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Holidays Travel Articles
Traveling for or around the holidays is a different animal than other times of the year. Learn the tips to make your holiday travel bearable, and check out various ideas and advice planning your next holiday adventure.
- Gifts for Travelers: Gift Guide Round-Up
- Whether the traveler on your holiday gift list is setting off on a round-the-world trip, taking a career break, heading back to a favorite destination, or trying to fit travel into life with a new baby, we've got a gift idea sure to please.
- The Haunting Cemeteries of Paris
- Visiting Paris this Halloween? Author Jennifer Theriault recommends getting your spook-on among the bones.
- Three Days in the Valley: A Photo Tour of Oaxaca’s Dia de los Muertos
- Ghosts and goblins got you spooked? Bethany Salvon and Randy Kalp delve into Oaxaca's Day of the Dead festival to showcase the bright side of death.
- Six Places to Celebrate Bastille Day in the United States
- Who says you have to be in France to celebrate Bastille Day? Find out where the Fête is in the U.S. - chances are, there's an event near you. Vive la France!
- Valentine’s Day Travel Articles Round-Up
- It's not too late to inject some travel-related romance into your Valentine's Day plans, and these articles gathered by Jessica Spiegel might just help you out.
- 5 Most Unique New Year’s Eve Drops
- Don't want to hassle the Times Square crowds this year? Check out Michelle Fabio's 5 weird alternatives on New Year's Eve.
- 5 Christmas Traditions Around the World
- Not all Christmas celebrations are the same, so Michelle Fabio takes us on a tour of 5 of the most interesting and unusual Christmas traditions from around the world
- BootsnAll’s Guide to Holiday Travel Advice and Gift Giving
- BootsnAll has been doing its part to help make your life around the holidays a bit easier. Here's a collection of our best travel tips as well as our custom gift guides to help you shop for that special travel fan in your life.
- 7 Great German Christmas Markets That Aren’t In Germany
- If you haven't yet been to a proper German Christmas market, you are missing out. Fortunately you don't even have to go to Germany, so Andy Hayes lists 7 of the best choices that might be easier to reach.
- 6 of the Creepiest Castles in the World
- There are plenty of creepy castles out there, but some really stand out and are actually said to be haunted. Cherrye Moore takes us on a tour of six of the most notorious of these.