- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
How I Travel Travel Articles
From TV star Anthony Bourdain to movie star Andrew McCarthy to Lonely Planet founder Tony Wheeler, find out how these and 41 others travel in our popular interview series.
- How I Travel: Food, Glorious Food
- Food is an integral part of the travel experience and over the course of 33 “How I Travel” interviews, food has come up almost every single time. This week, we take a look back at some of the most fascinating pieces of food related anecdotes, advice and warnings (!) that we’ve received to date.
- How I Travel: Priscilla Levac
- Priscilla Levac is a professional snowboarder, clothing designer and raw food expert. This week the self-proclaimed “Easy-Going Princess” took time out of her schedule to talk about how travel is like a river, the joys of raw food and falling in love on the road.
- How I Travel: Andrew Shelley
- At age 27, Andrew Shelley quit his engineering job with a plan to travel the world. But Andrew’s trip would be different from other ‘round-the-world backpackers in one very significant way: he’d be undertaking the entire journey in a wheelchair.
- How I Travel: Coleman Collins
- This "How I Travel" profiles Coleman Collins, a basketball player with a serious case of wanderlust, a nose for adventure, and an insatiable thirst for life. We should all be so lucky.
- How I Travel: Johnny Jet
- This week's "How I Travel" profile is the frequent-flying Johnny Jet - who, believe it or not, was once afraid to fly. Rest assured, he got over that fear a long time ago.
- How I Travel: Ellen Hopkins
- This week's How I Travel profiles Ellen Hopkins, the New York Times best-selling author.
- How I Travel: Franz Wisner
- This "How I Travel" profiles Franz Wisner, a highly accomplished writer who got dumped at the altar and turned it into a career.
- How I Travel: Don Wildman
- This week's "How I Travel" features The History Channel's "Cities of the Underworld" host, Don Wildman. You may be surprised at how un-wild his travel style is.
- How I Travel: Holly Beck
- Pro surfer Holly Beck is addicted to adventure. Read all about her and her approach to traveling in the latest installment of our "How I Travel" series.
- How I Travel: Rolf Potts
- We're kicking off a new series about how real people approach travel with this article - a profile of travel writer & vagabonder Rolf Potts.