- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
How I Travel Travel Articles
From TV star Anthony Bourdain to movie star Andrew McCarthy to Lonely Planet founder Tony Wheeler, find out how these and 41 others travel in our popular interview series.
- How I Travel: David Farley
- This week, with An Irreverent Curiosity, hitting bookstores in paperback, David Farley made time to share his travel philosophy with BootsNAll.The title of his book, An Irreverent Curiously, could just as easily serve as its author’s byline. Farley is the epitome of the smart travel writer—engaging readers with both his sense of place and his urge to get the whole story.
- How I Travel: Peter Shankman
- Peter Shankman is the founder of HARO (Help a Reporter Out) a site that connects journalists under deadline with credible sources around the globe virtually in a matter of minutes. Peter makes his living being on the go, but this week, he carved out some time to talk with us about his travel tastes and what keeps him inspired.
- How I Travel: Joey Harrington
- This week, former footballer, sports broadcaster, philanthropist and family man, Joey Harrington gives us a look inside his carry-on, sharing the insights he’s gained through his trips to Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Thailand, The Seychelles and other spots around the globe.
- How I Travel: Kelsey Timmerman
- Kelsey Timmerman wrote the book “Where Am I Wearing? A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes,” a narrative that is both a deeply intriguing look at globalization and a fascinating travelogue. Currently, Timmerman is on a whirlwind tour of Central Africa and Ireland, talking to victims of the global financial crisis.
- How I Travel: Courtney Scott
- In this week's How I Travel we talk to cubicle refugee, travel writer, tv personality and full-time vagabond Courtney Scott.
- How I Travel: Susie Floros
- In this week's "How I Travel" we talk to Susie Floros, who manages the Burton Snowboards women's team, and travels around the world seeking snow and surf.
- How I Travel: Sam Mehan
- In this week's "How I Travel" we talk to Sam Mehan, a native Australian who travels the world to connect with and learn from indigenous cultures.
- How I Travel: Dan Levy
- Comedian and obsessive airline miles collector Dan Levy talks about American Airlines, his packing philosophy, and sitting next to Britney Spears' Mom in this week's "How I Travel."
- How I Travel: Hosea Rosenberg
- For this week's How I Travel, we're talking to Top Chef winner Hosea Rosenberg, about connecting with the locals, sampling street food, and bus trips gone awry.
- How I Travel: Mark Twain
- In this week's "How I Travel" we examine the travel style of Mark Twain, one of the world's best travel writers, through his own words.