- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Drink Travel Articles
Many travelers love to drink, whether it’s a cold beer at the end of a day of sightseeing or a lassi to cool down on the streets of India. Drinks are as big a part of a culture as the museums and buildings and can teach us a lot about the history and culture of that particular destination.
- 9 World Class Wine Regions in New Zealand
- New Zealand has a variety of landscapes and climates compacted into a small archipelago, many of which are perfect for wine production. Whitney Cox explores nine of New Zealand's tastiest wine regions.
- 10 Delicious Hangover Cures From Around the World
- Think you can eat your way out of a hangover? Esha Samajpati shares 10 dishes from around the world that can cure you after a long night out.
- 7 of the Most Sustainable Breweries Around the World
- The US isn't the only one bringing back the microbrewery. Check out these seven local, sustainable breweries located throughout the world.
- Ten Drinking Games to Entertain You on Your Travels
- Between misspent student days and many nights in rainy hostels, Jo Fitzsimons has played more than her fair share of drinking games. When expensive bars have blown your budget and you're looking for some short, sharp drinking fun to get the hostel party started, here are ten of Jo's favorite drinking games for you to try.
- How to Get Drunk Around the World: 5 Countries & Their Drinking Rules
- Drinking your way around the world is a perfectly fine thing to aspire to, says Lucy Corne - but be sure you know the rules where you're imbibing, or you might be in for a shock.
- Up from the River…Seeing Milwaukee from Its Waterfront Pubs
- Milwaukee have many interesting and entertaining sights. As the city that beer built, we only thought it fitting to see it through the boozy eyes of its many waterfront bars.
- 10 Bars With Views Worth Blowing The Budget For
- Getting away from the crowds and exploring a city from a different vista can add an extra angle to your trip. Hotel bars can have eye watering prices, but Jo Fitzsimons shares 10 bars that have views worth blowing the budget for.
- An Unfiltered Beer Tour of Denmark
- Danish beer is not just Carlsberg, as Jane Graham illustrates in this fascinating tour of Denmark's thriving microbreweries hidden away in the most inviting of places.
- Beyond Wine and Beer: 8 Famous Local Drinks to Taste Around the World
- Like to try the locals drinks when you are out traveling? You've got a lot of options and Katie Hammel helpfully explains how to find your best sources for each one.
- Alcohol and Adrenaline – A Match Made in Heaven
- Whether you enjoy beer or wine, surfing or paragliding, there is a destination to do it. Here are ten of the best places to taste alcohol and get an adrenaline kick from an adventure sport.