- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Literature Travel Articles
Ask travelers a list of their hobbies, and reading is going to be on the vast majority of those lists. The following articles offer advice on great books to read, literary journeys to follow, and even a list of places to drink like your favorite writer.
- A Guide to English Language Bookstores in Paris
- Among Paris' countless tourist attractions are some classic English-language bookstores. Betsy Mikel loves books and lived in Paris, so here she tells us about the best of them.
- 9 Trips Inspired by Travel Books That Are Probably Too Crazy to Actually Take
- Lovers of great travel stories might find themselves motivated to try to replicate what they've read, but that's not always a good idea. Here are 9 inspirational books that Eileen Smith thinks could get you in trouble.
- Five Writers’ Homes for Literary Vacations
- If you are a bookworm looking for some places to visit on your next trip, join Michelle Fabio on a tour of 5 homes of famous authors that you can visit today.
- Vampire Travel: Where the Bloodsuckers Are
- Every culture has its own vampire legend, and, as Peter Frick-Wright discovered, some places have turned those legends into money with vampire-themed tourist destinations.
- Tourism for English Majors – 4 Must-see Destinations
- Theme vacations are all the rage these days, so Peter Frick-Wright takes a look at destinations that are worth visiting for English Lit majors and book lovers.