- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Money Travel Articles
In order to travel, you need to have money. How much you need depends on each person, but perusing the following articles can teach you about things like making money on the road, automating your finances for a big trip, and real budgets for real trips by real people.
- 8 Credit Card Security Tips When Traveling Internationally
- You probably know how important it is to secure your passport while traveling internationally, but you might not know that safeguarding your credit cards is vital as well. Paying for overseas purchases with a credit card can be incredibly convenient - you don't have to hassle with converting cash, and you can generally receive a lower conversion rate than you would with traveler's checks. But if you're not careful, a credit card mishap could interrupt or even ruin your trip. Keep these eight tips in mind when traveling abroad.
- How to Negotiate With A Tour Guide To Get The Experience You Really Want
- You don't have to accept the pre-packaged tour just as it is, says Mary Richardson - often all it takes is a little bit of negotiating to turn a ho-hum tour into one that's tailor-made for you.
- What to do When You’re Broke Overseas
- Running low on money while you are traveling is a common problem. Luke Nye has been there so he's collected up his best advice for handling the situation.
- Visa and Reciprocity Fees in South America, and How to Legally Get Around Many of Them
- Entry fees for Americans going to South American countries range from zero to shockingly high. Expat and visa expert Eileen Smith explains the situation and offers tips on avoiding many of the charges.
- World’s Most Expensive Beverages
- If your pockets are deep and you want serious bragging rights at your next cocktail party, then belly up to the bar with BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel for a look at the world's most expensive beverages.