Music Travel Articles
Travelers across the world have hit the road for music – from one-off concerts of their favorite bands in a new locale to week-long music festivals and everything in between.
- 30 Days of Indie Travel Art Project
- Do you have a passion for long-term travel? Do you love to create - whether it's writing, photography, videography, or art of any kind? Then our 30-day blogging challenge is for you!
- Rock and Roll Road Trip
- Travelers are always looking for new and unique ways to plan a trip. Are you into music? How bout road trips? Marco Ferrarese outlines an awesome musical road trip across the US.
- Copenhagen Jazz Fever
- Where is Orion Brass Band when they are supposed to do a street parade? A colleague waiting for the official opening of the Copenhagen Jazz Festival 2010, suggests they could be busy emptying small glasses in the bars along the route.
- The Best New York City Summer Festivals Under $10
- Free summer entertainment is one of New York's best kept secrets. Sara Clarke fills you in on where to go, what to see, and how to have the most fun at this year's festivities.
- How Music Makes the Foreign Familiar
- Ben Keene stumbled upon a music festival in Denmark that ended up transporting him back home to Virginia with just a few notes, reminding him that music really is a universal language.
- Famous Dances in Famous Places: When Feet Say More Than Words
- Abigail King takes us by the hand and leads us onto the global dance floor on a tour of traditional steps in their birthplaces.