- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
How I Travel Travel Articles
From TV star Anthony Bourdain to movie star Andrew McCarthy to Lonely Planet founder Tony Wheeler, find out how these and 41 others travel in our popular interview series.
- How I Travel: Santa Claus
- Plain and simple, Santa Claus is the most widely traveled man alive, bringing joy to children wherever he goes. Though work forces him to spend a lot of time at home, in the North Pole, he has maintained a strong sense of wanderlust for hundreds of years. His travel savvy is second to none—and he admits to using his yearly round-the-world work trips to scout out vacation spots.
- How I Travel: Anthony Bourdain
- Any traveler who lives to eat or foodie who loves to travel knows Anthony Bourdain - an opinionated former-chef with a penchant for pork who delivers delicious doses of snark in every episode of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. This week, he gave How I Travel a little piece of his mind...and we happily ate it up.
- How I Travel: Dan Levy
- Comedian and obsessive airline miles collector Dan Levy talks about American Airlines, his packing philosophy, and sitting next to Britney Spears' Mom in this week's "How I Travel."
- How I Travel: Mark Twain
- In this week's How I Travel series, we examine the travel style of Mark Twain, one of the world's best travel writers, through his own words.
- How I Travel: Andrew Evans
- Andrew Evans has packed a lot into his short lifetime—he’s a writer, an endless wanderer and even took a bus from Washington D.C. all the way down to Antarctica. Come see how he travels in our ongoing "How I Travel" series.
- How I Travel: Kelly Liken
- Kelly Liken knows her way around the kitchen—and she proved it on season 7 of Bravo’s hit show Top Chef.
In between cooking at her Vail, Colorado restaurant, traveling to film the Top Chef reunion and planning a trip with her husband, Kelly told us about her favorite meal ever, the glories of Mexican street food and the (secret) island that she fell in love with.
- How I Travel: Chris Carrabba
- Chris Carrabba is the type of musician that’s a treat to behold: he’s thoughtful, friendly and deeply grateful for where his songs have taken him. This week, Chris chats with How I Travel, revealing a sense of excitement about the world and its inhabitants and a sincere desire to savor every moment.
- How I Travel: Zane Lamprey
- Zane Lamprey is one of the few travel hosts on TV who doesn’t mind letting loose, drinking what’s handed to him and making good use of the international language of laughter. This week, Zane made time to talk with How I Travel about his love for Croatia, working with a hangover and why he’s a bit wary of street food.
- How I Travel: Kyle MacDonald
- This week's "How I Travel" profiles Kyle MacDonald, who took one red paperclip and eventually traded it up to a house. Kyle believes in making travel fun, not taking yourself too seriously, and never, ever forgetting the dental floss.
- How I Travel: Justin Kredible
- In this week's How I Travel, we talk to entertainer Justin Kredible, who travels the world while making people laugh, and never leaves home without a deck of cards.