- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
North America Travel Articles
North America only consists of 3 countries, but Canada, the United States, and Mexico couldn’t be more different from a cultural and travel perspective. With nearly 100 articles, let us help plan your trip to the region.
- 8 of the Best American Small Towns for Foodies
- Esha Samajpati takes you on a foodie journey through the best of America’s small towns.
- Indie Travel in America – Road Trip Style
- What makes road tripping a uniquely American experience? Jenn Molholt explores the reasons why road trips are a way to connect with our pioneer history in a uniquely indie way.
- Buses and Tacos: An Indie Travel Experience in Mexico
- There is more to Mexican culture than beach resorts and cruise stops. For a real cultural experience, Pamela MacNaughtan suggests travelling through Mexico by bus and eating as many tacos as you can.
- Food and Wine in British Columbia
- British Columbia, Canada is known world-wide for its spectacular scenery and outdoor adventures. But did you know that it also offers some of the best food and wine in the world as well?
- Four Fantastic Foodie Road Trips in the US
- The US is filled with amazing destinations and scenic drives. Jenn Molholt recommends four food-centered trips that provide more than just eye candy.
- Rock and Roll Road Trip
- Travelers are always looking for new and unique ways to plan a trip. Are you into music? How bout road trips? Marco Ferrarese outlines an awesome musical road trip across the US.
- British Columbia Outdoor Adventures
- How much do you know about travel in British Columbia, Canada? When planning a trip and deciding where to go and what to do, have you ever considered planning your trip around mountains and outdoor adventures? For independent travelers, Canada offers a wealth of possibilities, particularly in British Columbia.
- Indie Travel in Cuba for $75 a Day
- For many, Cuba is an enigma, but Amber Hoffman unravels the mystery of traveling to this unique Caribbean destination, and provides a budget you can follow to get the most from your trip.
- Cheap Eats in New York City
- New York City. A place known for its diverse cultural mix, its rich arts scene, its amazing shopping, and some of the best restaurants in the world. And its high cost of living. People visiting NYC on a budget often arrive with the expectation that they will spend their holiday eating nothing but street hot dogs and bagels. However, it is a common misconception that you can't get incredible meals in NYC for a decent price.
- An American’s Guide to Visiting Cuba
- Find the answers to your Cuba travel questions, current tips, and itinerary suggestions from Ms Traveling Pants, an American freelance writer, who wants others to also discover the beauty of the Cuba. Learn how to get there, what to do, and how to do it!