- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Budget Travel Travel Articles
Many of us started our indie travels by being budget travelers. When you’re in your teens, college, or embarking on your first long-term trip, traveling on a budget is often the only way to make it work. Learn the ins and outs of budget travel, along with tons of tips, advice, and destination recommendations, in the following pages.
- 10 Reasons to Embrace Budget Travel
- Have you ever felt limited by your travel budget? Jenni Mahnaz offers a new perspective on budget travel and identifies the benefits traveling on a budget can create.
- Wanna Travel Sooner?
- Would you like to travel now, instead of later? Would you like to travel for six months instead of two? How about a lifetime? Jennifer Miller shares some secrets to funding your travels sooner rather than later.
- Travel Hacking for Dummies
- Many travellers become fanatical about travel hacking, but let’s face it, not everyone has a credit card. So, does this mean that travel hacking is only for those of a certain class? In a word, no!
- 8 Ways to Cut Costs on Your RTW
- When taking any trip - but particularly on a long-term RTW trip - finding ways to cut corners on your spending means the ability to travel longer. The less you spend on flights and accommodation, the more you'll have left for experiences. Adam Seper offers eight ways you can dramatically cuts costs on a long-term trip.
- How I Traveled the World Making Minimum Wage
- Everyone has their own tactics for traveling on a tight budget. David Joshua Jennings shows how he has been able to travel to over 60+ countries over the past 6 years making minimum wage (and less!).
- Cheap Travel vs. Budget Travel: There’s a Difference
- Budget travel is a way of seeing the world and getting the most value for your money, not a contest to see how cheap someone can travel. Adam Seper is here to give his opinion on the budget traveler vs. the cheap traveler.
- How to Travel Around the World for $40 Per Day
- The mistake most make when dismissing the possibility of being able to go on a RTW trip is that it is simply too expensive. That is just not true. While you may not be able to travel to Western Europe or around the United States on a small budget, plenty of amazing regions around the world offer the chance to travel in relative comfort for rock bottom prices.
- Travel Hacking: Can You Really Travel the World for Free?
- What's the biggest obstacle between you and your travel dreams? Money? Almost everyone says that! Drew and Caroline Macomber are living proof that anyone, on any budget, can travel full time, and often for free. Not only are they doing it, they're sharing their secrets with all of us! Ready to get inspired?
- 5 Countries to Visit for Under $500
- Ever dream of taking a trip on the other side of the world? Do you think it's impossible because of the high cost? Think again because Adam Seper is here with five countries to travel in for under $500.
- 8 Tips for the Newbie Hitchhiker
- Ever wanted to try your hand at hitchhiking? Veteran hitchhiker David Joshua Jennings has eight tips to get you on your way.