- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Packing Travel Articles
Despite loving travel, there are so many travel lovers out there who hate the packing part of travel. The following articles try to make the process easier for you, by offering plenty of tips from expert travelers.
- Around the World in 42 Days With No Luggage:The No Baggage Challenge
- Many travelers talk about the importance of packing light. The standard opinion is that traveling with a smaller amount of luggage means less waiting in lines to check bags, less waiting at the baggage claim to retrieve your bag (that is, if it wasn’t lost along the way), no extra fees for checked bags, and […]
- 10 Gear Items You Need for Any Camping Trip
- Planning your first camping trip or are you wanting to make sure you have all the essentials before you head out with the family? Travel Gear Blog writer Amiee Maxwell, recommends 10 items you need to keep comfortable during your upcoming camping trip.
- 9 Useless Things Travelers Tend to Pack
- Even the very light packers take stuff with them of which they are not sure if they will actually need it. Here's a list of things that you should never pack
- TSA Rules: Outsmart Security with Non-Liquid Alternatives to Ordinary Toiletries
- Traveling with only carry-on luggage just got easier with the help of BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel and these non-liquid alternatives to things like shampoo, lotion, and toothpaste.