- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Relationships Travel Articles
How do you know if your relationship is for real? Try traveling with your partner for a true test. The following pages have articles and tips for surviving your relationship on the road, whether romantic, as friends, or family.
- 10 Unique Wedding Ceremonies Around the World
- Prince William and Kate Middlton don't have a choice where and how their wedding of the decade takes place. But Inka Piegsa-Quischotte looks at 10 destinations and ceremonies they might have chosen instead of Westminster Abbey.
- 25 of the Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the US
- Looking for love in all the wrong places? While you can't hurry love, B&B expert Marti Mayne will recommend 25 romantic picks for Valentine's Day and beyond.
- How to Meet People on the Road Without Hosteling
- Are you done with the dorm scene but still looking to be social on your travels? Here are some tips on how to meet travelers on the road without staying in a hostel.
- Create a Traveling Circus: The Art of Keeping in Touch with Fellow Travelers
- It's easy to make new friends when you're traveling, but Allison Kade explains the specific etiquette for keeping in touch in order to build a "traveling circus"--a network of friends all over the world.
- The Careful Art of Connecting
- Creating genuine connections with people from other cultures is rewarding, but it does not always come easy. Pamela Weis explores the nuances of her long-time friendship with a Ghanaian man and questions the meaning of their connection.
- Hawaii for Lovers: Six Ways to Share the Islands with Someone Special
- Hawaii is one of the top wedding and honeymoon destinations, thanks to miles of sandy beaches, luxurious resorts and a beautiful landscape. Jenn Miller suggest six great experiences for a romantic Hawaiian adventure.
- 10 Tips For Joining Your Spouse on a Business Trip
- After several years of traveling alongside her husband as his work carries him across the globe, Geraldine DeRuiter shares her tips and tricks for surviving and - gasp - actually having fun while joining your spouse on business trips.
- How to Convince Your Road Trip Partner to Do All the Driving
- Itching to go on a road trip, but don't like driving long distances (or at all)? Jen Mathews, a passenger on a half-dozen road trips, shares her tips for convincing your travel buddy to do all of the driving - and keeping them happy about it.
- 5 Unexpected (& Perfect) Destinations for a Proposal
- Looking for the perfect spot to get down on one knee & propose to that special someone - but don't want to pick from the usual places? Vanita Pathman has some ideas for offbeat (but still wonderful) destinations you might want to consider.
- How to Travel With Your Partner (& Still Come Home as a Couple)
- Just in time for Valentine's Day, Lucy Corne dishes out some secrets to making sure you return home loving your significant other as much as you do on the day you depart on your trip together.