- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
RTW Travel Travel Articles
BootsnAll has been connecting Independent travelers since 1998, and the RTW (Round the World) trip is the pinnacle of an independent travel experience. Peruse over 60 articles about RTW travel, from inspirational articles meant to give you that extra kick out the door, to articles helping you plan the nuts and bolts of your trip, to a free 30-day planning course that will give you all the tools necessary to plan the king of all indie trips.
- Do Things, Not Countries
- Don't tell me you've 'done' Scotland. Why how we speak about the places we've been matters.
- When Travel Loses Its Luster
- Long-term travel… doesn't it sound romantic? The 'ideal' life for a serious wanderlust. While still recommending it as a rewarding lifestyle choice, Rachel Denning shares how long-term travel isn't all gorgeous vistas and vintage cafes. If you think you want to travel long-term, you better prepare yourself to face these inevitable vicissitudes.
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 3
- We're nearing the end! Only 2 more installments after this one. Check out reasons #30 - #43 of why you should make this the year you just go!
- 30 Days of Indie Travel Art Project
- Do you have a passion for long-term travel? Do you love to create - whether it's writing, photography, videography, or art of any kind? Then our 30-day blogging challenge is for you!
- Winging It
- We associate travel with freedom, spontaneity and adventure -- which it too often isn't. Michael Fraiman recalls six times when planning ahead could have spared him wasted hours and hundreds of dollars.
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 4
- Reasons #44 - #57 of why travel is awesome! Are you going to make this the year that you just go?
- How I Traveled the World Making Minimum Wage
- Everyone has their own tactics for traveling on a tight budget. David Joshua Jennings shows how he has been able to travel to over 60+ countries over the past 6 years making minimum wage (and less!).
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 5
- This list was put together randomly, and for some reason today’s installment has a lot of focus on adventurous, hair-raising activities. Is that something you put a priority on when you travel? Does it inspire you get out of your comfort zone? 196 reasons to go To celebrate 2014, each week for 14 weeks we’re […]
- Long-Term Travel: What’s the Point?
- I ask a lot of questions as we travel. It’s how I learn. I love to ask fellow travelers about their dreams and their passions and watch their eyes light up. The question I most like to ask is, “Why.” Why are you passionate about that? Why do you travel? To me, a person’s “Why” is like a window into their soul. So, let me ask you, why do YOU travel?
- Round the World Travel – Not Just a One-Time Thing
- Tired of listening to the world tell you you're too grown up to put your life on hold to travel? Stacey Ebert shares her story of why 'round the world travel doesn't have to be a 'one-time' thing.