- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Sex + Love Travel Articles
There’s something sexy about travel, and we’re not afraid to talk about it. In the following pages, learn about places to make love before you die, tips for impressing locals of the opposite sex, and even the best destinations for one-night stands.
- Seven Places To Make Love Before You Die
- The best way to rejuvenate your love life? Travel! Size may or may not matter, but location can make all the difference. Forget the "mile high club," here are seven suggestions for making a travel memory that won't fit on a postcard.
- The Long-Term Traveler’s Guide to Love on the Road
- Travel is not just about the places you see and the things you experience, but also the people you encounter along the way, and of these characters, none loom larger in memory as the lovers. For those new to long-term travel, and even for those who are no strangers to romance on the road, here is some advice to make the most of these peripatetic love affairs.
- Love and Long-Term Travel: Can It Work?
- People travel for a number of reasons: seeking adventure, enlightenment, broadening horizons, escape a narrow-minded life back home. But as days on the road turn into years, it can be hard to keep motivated. For Marco Ferrarese, the cure to “travel blues” was a serendipitous romantic encounter on the road.
- On Tragedy, Love, and Hope: Stories from Two Italian Castles
- Architectural monuments embody centuries of history, but for Sara Whitestone the parallel stories of love lost told by two Italian castles sent her on a journey of hopeful discovery.
- 7 Romantic Places to Embrace the Cold (and a Loved One) This Winter
- When it comes to romantic winter vacations, people who aren't interested in flying south to hit the beach generally think of only one other option: skiing at a mountain resort. But there are plenty of other places where you can embrace the cold. Here are seven alternative places to consider traveling to this winter.
- 7 Sites Around the World That Celebrate Sex and Sexuality
- The world is full of sex museums, fertility festivals, shrines, temples, and both ancient and modern sculptures depicting love making. Denise Pulis shares some of the best and most curious sex and fertility related sites around the world.
- 10 Travel Destinations for the Broken-Hearted
- Ryan Adams once famously crooned, "Where do you go when you're lonely? Where do you go when you're blue?" Reannon Muth provides an answer with this top-ten list for the unlucky-in-love
- 25 of the Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the US
- Looking for love in all the wrong places? While you can't hurry love, B&B expert Marti Mayne will recommend 25 romantic picks for Valentine's Day and beyond.
- Hawaii for Lovers: Six Ways to Share the Islands with Someone Special
- Hawaii is one of the top wedding and honeymoon destinations, thanks to miles of sandy beaches, luxurious resorts and a beautiful landscape. Jenn Miller suggest six great experiences for a romantic Hawaiian adventure.
- How to Impress Guys from Around the World: Tips About Men from Six Different Countries
- Sometimes all it takes to impress that foreign fellow you're fawning over is a little local knowledge. Lucy Corne gets you on the right path with tips about how to impress guys from six different countries.