- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Flights Travel Articles
Choosing the best flight for you, from a round-trip weekend getaway to an 18-leg RTW trip, can be extremely complicated. In the following pages, you can learn about things like how to choose a carrier on a RTW trip, which days are the best to fly on, and how to prepare for that first flight with your baby.
- Getting the Most Value with Your Route
- We used data to build our Top Destinations List for 2015, and today we're going to put that data into action. Check out 8 bookable routes to inspire your route planning, and see how using the top destinations to build your flight path offers tremendous value.
- Top 10 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2014
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2015 on Tuesday, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top Destinations from last year's list.
- The Stopover Secret: How to Get More From Any Trip
- Have you heard of stopover flights before? If not, Adam Seper is here to let you in on a few secrets to make the most of your long term trip.
- Around the World Airfare Myth Busters
- One of, if not the biggest expense of a long-term trip is the airfare, and the myths surrounding multi-stop (also referred to as RTW) airfare are just as many as long-term travel itself.
- The Definitive Report on Around the World Airfare – Fall 2014 Update
- BootsnAll released the Around the World Airfare Report this week. Sean Keener, CEO of the BootsnAll Travel Network breaks down the what and why of this report. Why should you care?
- How to Build Your RTW Route
- Deciding where to go on your big trip is a challenge. We offer tips, advice, and a sample, base route that anyone can customize to fit their exact needs in the context of a short or long trip.
- Itineraries for Every Traveler
- Choosing an itinerary once you've decided to take a long-term trip is one of the hardest parts of planning such a trip. Vickie Lillo is here to offer 7 trip itineraries to help you out!
- Our #1 Tip for RTW Flight Planning
- Choosing destinations and a flight path for a long-term trip can be migrane-inducing. We're here to make long-term flight planning easier with our top tip.
- Indie RTW Airfare Engine – One Year Later
- It's been a year to the day that BootsnAll released Indie to the world. Though Indie is the first of its kind, that didn't mean the work was done. Check out all the new features and highlights we've added to Indie over the last 365 days.
- BootsnAll Acquires AirTreks
- Two of the biggest companies who focus on long-term travel have become one. Find out why, and what that means for the long-term traveler.