Insurance Travel Articles
No one likes to talk about, but travel insurance is a necessary part of travel for many, particularly for those on a long-term trip. Read more about travel insurance on this page.
- 7 Common Travel Disasters: How to Avoid Them and What to Do if One Happens to You
- Not all travel goes as planned. You never know what type of disaster can pop up while you're on the road. Adam Seper is here to give you advice on how to avoid travel disasters and deal with them if they do happen.
- A Travel Insurance Interview: Do You Really Need It?
- Trying to decide if you need travel insurance? And if so, what kind? Adam Seper's fictitious interview with a surly backpacker will help you make the call.
- Insurance for Independent & Adventurous Travelers in the Next Life
- Death - life’s most arduous journey, why not make it a little easier with the peace of mind of Afterlife Travel Insurance? After a life of adventure and worldwide travel, make sure you’re covered when you cross-over.
- Top Tips for Driving on the “Wrong” Side of the Road
- Worried about driving on the "wrong" side of the road for the first time? Katherine Arcus provides some top tips to make the experience easier, smoother and less stressful.
- Eye-Opening Lessons from 9 Travel Disasters
- In the middle of travel disaster panic, it's hard to believe it could result in a personal a-ha moment, but these 9 travel disasters turned out to be just that for Madeline Jhawar.