- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Relationships Travel Articles
How do you know if your relationship is for real? Try traveling with your partner for a true test. The following pages have articles and tips for surviving your relationship on the road, whether romantic, as friends, or family.
- Trading Divorce for Travel
- It is well known that a decision to travel the world can be life-altering. Jessica Thompson explains how she and her husband chose a trip around the world in the place of an impending divorce.
- The Long-Term Traveler’s Guide to Love on the Road
- Travel is not just about the places you see and the things you experience, but also the people you encounter along the way, and of these characters, none loom larger in memory as the lovers. For those new to long-term travel, and even for those who are no strangers to romance on the road, here is some advice to make the most of these peripatetic love affairs.
- Love and Long-Term Travel: Can It Work?
- People travel for a number of reasons: seeking adventure, enlightenment, broadening horizons, escape a narrow-minded life back home. But as days on the road turn into years, it can be hard to keep motivated. For Marco Ferrarese, the cure to “travel blues” was a serendipitous romantic encounter on the road.
- How Two Totally Different Travel Styles Come Together
- Sarah Tiedemann and her husband Nick find ways to make travel work for them, even though Sarah is a wimp and Nick is fearless.
- Hostels – A Haven for Single Travelers
- If you’re single and it’s bumming you out, there is a place Netanya Stutz recommends you pack your bag and venture to, where being single is the norm, and where social status, employment status, and ego are pushed aside, allowing your true self to come out and play.
- Five Common Travel Companions
- Finding the right person to travel with can be a difficult task, but Cambell Klose has made it slightly less daunting by narrowing down your options to help you decide on the right companion for your trip.
- How Traveling As a Couple Can Enrich Your Trip (& Your Relationship)
- Many people have apprehensions about traveling as a couple, but Erin Lidz provides seven great reasons to forget your fears and plan a trip with your romantic partner.
- Five Ground Rules For Traveling as a Couple on a Long Trip
- Determined not to become another campfire story, and because the cost of divorce would probably eat into their already dwindling travel expenses,TW and his wife decided to come up with a few ground rules to stay together during their RTW trip.
- 7 Romantic Places to Embrace the Cold (and a Loved One) This Winter
- When it comes to romantic winter vacations, people who aren't interested in flying south to hit the beach generally think of only one other option: skiing at a mountain resort. But there are plenty of other places where you can embrace the cold. Here are seven alternative places to consider traveling to this winter.
- Four Road-Tested His and Hers Travel Tips
- Don't let traveling together ruin your relationship! Aimee Cebulski shares four real-world tips to ease co-habitation on the road.