- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Train Travel Travel Articles
Traveling by train, from the bullet trains of Japan to the Eurail around Europe to the Trans-Siberian across Russia and China, has a certain romantic quality to it. Check out the following articles to learn more about traveling on the rails.
- Announcing a New Europe Rail Tool (Plus 6 Reasons to Love It)
- We're pleased to announce BootsnAll Train Tickets - a new tool that gives you access to big discounts on Italy rail tickets and lets you book tickets easily and quickly for train travel throughout Europe.
- The Great American Railroad Trip
- What happens when two people leave the car behind, forget frequent flier miles, and cross the continental United States in the style of our forefathers? Only good things, of course.
- Photo Essay: Eight Unusual Transit Systems Around the World
- Public transportation is a manifestation of wanderlust in everyday life. It also guides our vision of the future. C. H. Kwak salutes forward-thinking transit systems that have helped us usher in tomorrow.
- 7 Unique Modes of Transport In Asia
- If you've spent time traveling around Asia you know that transportation there often has its own local flair. Kelvin Lim points out 7 modes you won't likely find elsewhere.
- Train Travel in India: Important Tips and Advice From a Local
- Many travelers to India struggle with train travel and go for luxury class whenever possible. Amrith Sudhakaran is from India and has traveled extensively on trains, and he offers expert advice on how to go about it and which comforts to skip for a better experience.
- Subways of South America – Your Underground Guide
- Fans of underground railroads might not realize that South America is packed with the things. Eileen Smith gives us a complete guide loaded with interesting trivia.