- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Travelers Travel Articles
What would travel be without other travelers? Sure, meeting locals is a great part of traveling, but so is meeting other travelers, and there are lots of you out there who are doing some pretty amazing things.
- 24 Powerful Quotes to Inspire Your Travels
- With the thousands of meme quotes circulating on social media, Jenn Miller gets inspired to share 24 of her favorites, most of which have never made the meme circuit. What are your favourites?
- Do You Live an Extraordinary Life?
- While reading a travel blog the other day, Adam Seper came across a quote that made him pause and reflect on his current life. He asked himself, "Am I living an extraordinary life?"
- The Importance of Community
- Eight years after beginning to plan her family's first big leap into long term travel, Jenn Miller reflects on the importance of community and invites you to join her in building it, here at Boots-n-All
- Letting Go of Fear
- Are you anxious about traveling long-term? Read on to discover ways to calm your fears and finally take the next step to make your travel dreams a reality.
- 59 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are you constantly questioning your life decisions and wondering if there is more out there? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you'd be a perfect fit to join our community.
- Dream Big and Travel Far
- Melissa Bannigan did what few single mothers have the courage to do: she quit her job so that she could educate her own child and travel the world. She's created a business out of her passion and now works to inspire and empower other women to follow their dreams and live passion driven lives. And now, she's inviting girls to join her on life changing adventures in Peru!
- How to Make Friends in a Foreign City
- Spain is a terrific country to visit, but what happens when carefree traveler days turn into antsy expat months, and you realize that "making friends" isn't as oh-so-breezy as your teenage self believed? Manal A. Khan recounts her hunt for congenial companions in the adopted home of Madrid.
- The Best of 30 Days of Indie Travel
- #Indie30 may be over, but we wanted to reflect back one last time with our favorite post and tweet from all 30 days of our community art project.
- 10 Things Backpackers Do But Don’t Admit
- Many backpackers love to remind you how green, tolerant, ethical, understanding, and open-minded they are, but some of that tends to go out the window in real life. Kaila Krayewski shares 10 observations of on-the-road hypocrisy here.
- Travel “Rules”
- Is it possible that the "rules" we follow when traveling are actually limiting the experience for some travelers?