- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Wildlife Travel Articles
Whether it’s embarking on an African safari, going gorilla trekking, or taking a boat trip down the Amazon, the chance for wildlife activities around the world are nearly endless. The following articles can help you get up close and personal with some of the most awe-inspiring animals in the world.
- Cheap Safari Tips: DIY at South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- If you've assumed safaris are only for the rich, think again. Katie Hammel pulled it off herself on a low budget, so she shares her expert tips for how to do it yourself.
- Top Reasons to Visit Texas’ Rio Grande Valley Next Winter
- Don't think of the Grand Canyon when you visit the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. The valley may be smaller, but it's a great winter escape where you can hit the desert and the beach in the same day. Join Karen on her roadtrip to the Valley where the wildlife, history and Tex-Mex food are sure to please.
- Ten reasons to make that detour to Brunei
- Brunei gets a bad rap sometimes for being boring. Or worse still, it is
often overlooked completely or not even known about by travellers to
South East Asia. But there are some rather compelling reasons to visit
this little-known sultanate.
- Exotic Animals of the World that You Can Ride
- Hop on board with BootsnAll staff writer Jessica Spiegel to see which exotic animals you can ride on your journeys around the world.
- Seven of the Best Wildlife Experiences You Can Have
- Going on an expensive safari isn't the only way to see wildlife in its natural habitat. Nellie Huang describes her 7 favorite places to get up close and personal with creatures great and small.
- Bed Sacks and Leech Socks: Vietnamese National Parks – Vietnam, Asia
- Kes Donahue
flew into Ho Chi Minh City on
the 17th of December 2007 in search of birds - fabulous and drab,
widespread and endemic - in parks, remote and only accessible by car or van.