British Columbia Travel Articles
- A Peak Experience Back in Time – Pinantan, British Columbia, Canada
- Jane Cassie enjoys descending these slopes when led by the Director of Skiing, the acclaimed Olympian and recently appointed Canadian Senator, Nancy Greene.
- An Up Close and Personal View of Whistler – British Columbia, Canada
- The journey took Jane Cassie a frigid forty-five
minutes and in spite of all the shivering, the end result was worth
every chilly second.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Nightspots
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Nightspots.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Crossing the Border
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Crossing the Border.
- Art and Elegance – Listel Vancouver Hotel
- Art and hospitality intermingle seamlessly in the Listel, a chic gem of a hotel
on Vancouver's trendy Robson Street.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Accommodation: Ocean Pointe …
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Accommodation: Ocean Pointe Resort
Hotel and Spa.
- The Midas Touch – Sheraton Suites Le Soleil Hotel and Oritalia
- Le Soleil's sun theme permeates the decor and this Vancouver hotel was a place
Barbara Ballard could warm up to.
- Victoria, BC Canada – April 2001
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia in April 2001. Bigfoot, mermaids,
cougars sea monsters - there's plenty to see on the island.
- The Abkhazi Gardens – Victoria, BC Canada
- Victoria's Abkhazi Garden is a visual interpretation of a love story that waited
more than 20 years to blossom.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Eating Out
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Eating Out.